Garden Grill Reservation

barbz56

Mouseketeer
We are coming to Disney April 25, after finding out my JCPenney store won't be closing after all. I made a reservation at Garden Grill. Is the food good? I know its a character meal. The food looks good though. Thanks

Last edited:
I've only been for breakfast, but I thought it was delicious! I almost made an ADR for it this time (we're going April 25th too!), but my husband requested it for bfast again. :)

I've only been for dinner and the food is pretty mediocre, IMHO. The characters are cute, but if you are looking for good food, this isn't the place! For better food and a character meal, I would consider Tusker House.

I have only been there for breakfast. Food was fabulous, as was the staff & character interaction. We are booke there again for breakfast in June

We love dinner at Garden Grill, although we haven't been since they took the catfish off the menu - it was one of my favorite items. I think the food is very good.

We did breakfast at park opening which was delicious, especially the cinnamon roll. And then we were first on Soarin.

We ate there about 3-4 years ago..believe it was dinner. The food was decent, but nowhere near the amount they charge for it.

We prefer Tusker House and Crystal Palace over it. Way more choice of food that we thought tasted better

I've read where the breakfast menu had changed from ham to sausage. Does anyone know? I also read they don't serve biscuits and gravy anymore.

We love dinner at Garden Grill, although we haven't been since they took the catfish off the menu - it was one of my favorite items. I think the food is very good.

I feel the same way about the catfish. Sausage is the replacement and that doesn't do anything for us. Our last experience there unfortunately was actually disappointing I'm sorry to say. The food quality was not as good as we remember it and I was really missing the fish option. If you haven't been there since feel free to check out my review with photos:

GARDEN GRILL REVIEW with PHOTOS

I feel the same way about the catfish. Sausage is the replacement and that doesn't do anything for us. Our last experience there unfortunately was actually disappointing I'm sorry to say. The food quality was not as good as we remember it and I was really missing the fish option. If you haven't been there since feel free to check out my review with photos:

GARDEN GRILL REVIEW with PHOTOS
first long ago they took away catfish and replaced it with tilapia, then the took tilapia away and put sausage?! now they took away that sliced tenderloin and put pot roast. ugh no thanks!

Last edited:
We were just there last week - food was great! One person (5 adults) said it was the second best TS we had (only O'hana beating it) ! I disagree but it was still very good! I always recommend it - great food & character interaction never disappoints!!
And it is pot roast - which was the best meat on the platter- and turkey & yes, sausage. They were pretty good too as far as sausage goes....

We have eaten here 3 times, two dinners and one lunch. The food is great. You will not be disappointed.

We think the food is good but just not our taste. The character interaction is the best in all of WDW. We have done most of the characters meals and this one is hands down the best for characters alone. My pictures from there are worth the cost of the meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter