• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Garden Grill in the Land Pavilion

tinkerbell60

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any info on the Garden Grill in Epcot, I know it isn't supposed to open until late June, but is it going to be changed?? We are going in July and I would like to make a PS. Any info is appreciated.

I wasn't even aware it was closed.. :( Umm.. I hope it opens lol... cause I was just hired to work there and I'm suppose to start next week... soo... if the place was closed.. Where am I going to work? lol :teeth: :confused:

Allearsnet says it's closed until "AT LEAST June 25"
http://allearsnet.com/tp/rehabs.htm

So it sounds like June 25 is the earliest date and it might not open then? I want to go there too so hopefully we'll get a PS. Sorry I don't know what changes they are making. The old menu is here http://allearsnet.com/menu/menu_gg.htm but you probably want to see the new one. I really hope it opens in time for our holiday.

Cali99boy,
Looks like you'll have an easy 3 months :) Might be time to ring your new employer and ask some questions!!! lol Good luck!

DebIreland said:
Allearsnet says it's closed until "AT LEAST June 25"
http://allearsnet.com/tp/rehabs.htm

Cali99boy,
Looks like you'll have an easy 3 months :) Might be time to ring your new employer and ask some questions!!! lol Good luck!
Oh haha.. thanks for the link. Umm.. this is weird :rolleyes: I hope they transfer me to another restaurant or something cause umm.. I need to work lol :teeth: Thanks :wave2:

tinkerbell60 said:
caliboy - if you get any inside scoop let us know!
:earseek:
Haha, will do :teeth: I'm suppose to start Traditions (orientation) this Tuesday so I guess they'll tell me my schedule and show me the place then. I can't wait to hear them say, "well, there seems to be a problem." :rotfl: :rotfl2:

I found out it was closed about 2 months ago. The pre planning office at the Yacht Club called me to let me know that it would still be closed in May when we're going to be there... I was looking forward to eating there again, now I"ll have to wait til next year...

I just got off the phone with Disney Dining and talked to them about Garden Grille as it's supposed to open June 25 and today is exactly 90 days out. I wanted to make PS for the Ice Cream Social that day. She said they were showing open on June 25 but no seatings available, however she didn't think that could be right because nothing fills up on the first day except CRT! She said they may just still be blocking it out until they know for sure it'll be open on 6/25 and to try back tomorrow. So, I'll try again tomorrow and update again then. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter