garden grill breakfast?

kitkat4622

DIS Veteran
I am planning 2 epcot days and I am trying to book one more breakfast for 4/23. I already booked garden grill on 4/18 for breakfast. would you go here twice in one trip or can you recommend another off site breakfast place? I also have ohana's booked one morning. we do not have park hoppers.

Garden Grill is great, but I think I would only go there once in one trip. Cape May, Whispering Canyon, and Boma are really the best places to eat breakfast off site.

I liked Garden Grill breakfast when I was there in December. I agree with PP once is enough per trip. I'm eating there again for my birthday trip in 3 wks. lol
Cape May Cafe at Beach club is a great idea. They have a nice breakfast buffet and the characters are in Beach attire, then you can walk in the back entrance of epcot.
Something I have done from time to time is have early breakfast at one of the monorail line hotels, then ride the monorail to Epcot for park opening.
If you want QS breakfast, Sunshine Seasons in the land on the bottom floor has a nice QS breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter