Games to play while waiting - non-smartphone

Pretty simple, but we play eye spy. My kids are 13 and 9 and it still keeps them (and DH and I) entertained. So many details at Disney, it kind of helps us engage in the details and what's around us!

I'm starting to get scared...how long should we be expecting to wait in lines? Everyone I've talked to that has been recently told me to buckle up for long lines :guilty:.

But we often play "Find someone who"... has pink mickey ears, is eating ice ream, a family with matching shirts, has a shirt with a non-Disney character on it, has sunglasses on top of their head etc. We haven't done these games in many years because we usually don't have to wait that long anymore and we don't get to the point of needing games.

I'm starting to get scared...how long should we be expecting to wait in lines?

Most people on these boards just open up their app rom time to time and take a look at the Tip Board for wait times. Never hurts to watch wait times in the days leading up to your vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter