Game: All The Colors of the Rainbow... Almost

2013-05-18_10-31-10_828_zps74c4a8a5.jpg

I took that yesterday. It's a tomato "tree" in my Dad's backyard. :)
Next color is Blue

Normally, I try and keep the color selected to the main color of the image (just my personal challenge thing). In this case, it's more of the accent/stand out color.

(Believe it or not, this IS a photograph :p, it's an HDR image of the Grand Floridian via Photomatrix Pro)

And we'll head back around to Orange. Don't expect me to play by the order for long though :p.

Don't worry, Allen.....there should be enough posters here to help you stay off the straight and narrow.

NCIs Yellow.

(You don't want to know how frustrated I was getting trying to get that one pole to be red and white...until I realized that it wasn't really red and white for real... I rather failed to look at my source images for a little bit while trying to color correct ><, it still bugs me... but it is what it is.)

Staying on the straight and narrow for now...biding my time.... so let's see some purples.

Just so there are no mistaken identities, the Old Witch is the one on the right.

NCIs White.

Lucky you getting a picture with Snow White's Evil Stepmother as the Hag!! :thumbsup2 I hear that is hard to do. I've been to the Halloween party twice and never even seen her :sad2:

Here is white:

The next color is red.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter