• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FYI - O'hana just opened up for first week of Dec

pachelbel9

Mouseketeer
My window opened yesterday and there wasn't anything available for my trip. Checked again this morning and still nothing. Checked just now and it's wide open for the first week of Dec. Was able to book a party of 16 no problem.

My window opened yesterday and there wasn't anything available for my trip. Checked again this morning and still nothing. Checked just now and it's wide open for the first week of Dec. Was able to book a party of 16 no problem.
no luck here...looking for 12/1 all the time!

Today I snagged a 3:30pm for 12/5, but that's not my ideal date or time. It does seem like reservation openings are being released at different times, not all at once.

i was able to snag one when when you posted....thanks for spreadin' some pixie dust!

I've been stalking Ohana like crazy since my window opened may 30th...want 12/2 dinner but nothing!!!!!!

This is what we wanted too - I went straight to it when our 180+10 opened up and nothing! Couldn't believe it - never had a problem getting Ohana before.

Been trying since my window opened up and NOTHING! I would like Nov 30, and Dec 4-5. I have to read these boards more. I keep checking to no avail....

I've been trying to get Thursday 12/1 for dinner since the window opened with no luck. But I was able to get reservation for Saturday 12/10 with no problem.

You always have to check very frequently throughout the day. I have found blocks of times open up randomly. Also when it gets closer to your trip people,do cancel when they have a final schedule set which opens things up too.

I got the free dining finder on touring plans and twice it has texted. 20 minutes later the first time and 3 minutes just now to log in and look for the reservation...both times nothing available. Ugh!!!!!!!

I'm looking for November 30th for dinner for 2 people. However, I may be flexible for it on 12-1 or 12-2. I'll keep on trying!

Stalking the ADR's available pays off...last night just on a whim I checked for Ohanna before I went to bed at 11:30 and I thought I was seeing things as a 3:35 p.m. reservation was staring me in the face.

You can bet I grabbed that thing. Now it's earlier than we would like, but we'll take what we can get there. Now I will continue to keep checking for a little later time but feel a little sigh of relief knowing that I have one secured :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter