Funny story.....the names have been changed to protect the guilty!

CathyCanada

<font color=teal>The <b>Fluffy</b> Former Webmaste
Last night I got a notice of a "Report to a Moderator" thread from ... let's call her "Bobbie". The explanation was just a bunch of symbols, letters and numbers and the offending thread was perfectly innocent. I couldn't understand a) what the complaint meant (was it in code?? Did I have to call in Dan, RoutemanDan, Secret Agent to help crack the code??) or b) what was wrong with the thread.

So I emailed "Bobbie" back and teased her asking for an English interpretation of the gibberish. She replied that she didn't know what I was talking about. Now I am stumped. I checked the name, email address, thread.......hmmmmm So I cut and paste it and send it back and then she realizes what happened. Her 3 yr old, let's call him "Denny" had posted it when she went away from the keyboard for a few minutes and this bright little guy figured out how to report a thread and even typed in why. I'm not sure what he meant, but it cracked me up!

:)
CC

Gee I wonder who that could be?:rolleyes: ;) :p

ok it was me and Danny. The next day Danny was telling me that we needed a girl around here.

The thread he was complaining about? The new Mom and preggo thread. Maybe he was telling me something?:p

LOL That was so cute!!!! That is one smart cookie you got there "Bobbie"! ;)
CC

Beccy, I think when you go to WDW in August, you really need to bring home a special "souvenir".:p

I usually get my "souvenirs" before the trip. Tim thinks its cheaper to have a baby than to see me in Disney.;) :p

Beccy!!:p :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :p :p :p :p :p

That's a hoot!

Hmmmm..... maybe we should make Danny the Official DIS Report A Thread To A Moderator Whistle Blower!!;)

So - when's the baby due??;) (Pink bouncy for Danny!:Pinkbounc )

thats so cute!!!! :teeth:

Danny's one smart cookie!!

Thats so cute! Smart little guy you have there too. :)

That was so funny, I almost fell off my chair laughing.
tigercat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter