• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Funny photos......please share yours!

Mom being silly

11-11MK17-2-1.jpg

my sis with her two sons... look at my nephews face (far left) lol

11-10Univ34-1.jpg

he was much happier with ariel, lol

11-06MK61.jpg

This is one of our favorite pics from our December trip. Our son was about 18 months at the time and some of his reactions were priceless. Handy Manny was the very first character he met...
Photo0016FourBySix.jpg

DD at BBB! LOL I guess she really wanted to protect her face from the hairspray!!
MK-340.jpg

DD managed the awkward hand placement every time she met Tink...
Photo0290FourBySix.jpg

MK-470.jpg

Pluto trying to eat DS...
AK-31.jpg

DS was in heaven!
Photo0384FourBySix.jpg

He had the best reactions to the Princesses!
MK-285.jpg

Photo0368FourBySix.jpg

DS was balking at taking a picture with his cousins and Donald, so Donald had a talk with him.....
104_3543-2.jpg

Still one of my favorites...

100_2384.jpg

He would have smiled more if he could have gotten a Dr. Pepper;)

104_3653.jpg

Here is a series of photos taken by the Photopass photographer. Apologies in advance, haven't gotten our CD yet so these are pictures of the photos on my screen, will replace as soon as my CD arrives.

Was looking through when I noticed these and remember DH saying Tigger had to move DD's hand. LOL. :lmao:

DD is a hugger. She likes to have both hands on the characters.....well when you are tall like Tigger and she's short......uuhhmmm.....uncomfortable.

Photo number 1 - DD turns and poses for photographer

Tigger1.jpg

Photo number 2 - Tigger's look here is priceless - Oh if only their faces could make expressions.

Tigger2.jpg

Photo number 3 - Notice Tigger has DD's hand clasped in his.....he never let it go until we were all done with pictures......:rotfl:

Tigger3.jpg

Note to self - Either A - DD is going to have to grow before our next trip or B - going to have to have a talk with DD about where that hand goes.

I wish I still had my crystal palace picture from 2005. I'm very well endowed, and I have a picture where it looks like tigger is groping me and my best friend. What to do with old tigger! Yikes!

In October of 20111, my sister (right), me (left), and my cousin (middle) were at Disney. Not pictured is my then-5-year-old niece, who snapped this picture of us.
IMG_8300_2_2.jpg

Great, right? Except for my cousin's water bottle that looked, um, suggestive. We laughed so hard after we saw the picture that my cousin literally fell on the ground.

Image106.jpg

Not that "funny" (as I am a fan of awkward family photos, etc) but I LOVE this pic of Tinkerbell and my hubby. Thought it would fit here on this photo thread. She made that cowboy blush! :blush: She asked to wear his "lid."

Seriously, DH is a duck out of water at WDW...about 1 in 10,000 who wears his "uniform" to disney which is in the form of a cowboy hat and boots. Ya can't take the ranch outta that boy!

Funny thread, subbing this one. Got some funny pics I need to post similar to the OP Tigger pics but with Goofy. LOL! I get a kick out of seeing these Disney Vacation blooper pics.

Some of our funny pics from last yr, not as funny as some on here but they make us smile. lol

My DW and DD at Seaworld
101_0416.jpg

Me needing a coke really bad
101_0781.jpg

Me trying to get DD to try to pull the sword out
101_0475.jpg

DD apparently gave up while i was still trying
101_0476.jpg

DS and i locking up Zurg
101_0466.jpg

Me hamming it up like a little kid
101_0599.jpg

DD and I outside Star Tours, we rode it like 9 times that day:cool1:
101_0784.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter