Funny announcements CMs make?

Bounce_Tigger

Your super-awesome safari guide for the next two w
On the parking trams/boats/busses/in ride queues - anything that isn't scripted.

On an Epcot parking tram around park closing: "This tram only accesses the following lots....This tram does NOT access any resorts, busses, taxi stands, other parks, your house, my house, the Waffle House or the White House."

On a bus to DHS in the middle of the day: "Just so you're aware, DHS closes at 8pm tonight. To get a bus back to your resort, head over to bus stop 4. Keep in mind that the busses stop running an hour and a half after the park closes so tonight the last bus will leave DHS at 9:30pm. However, here at Disney we like to take care of all our guests so if you happen to miss that last bus, don't worry, we'll send a bus just for you...at 7am tomorrow morning"

Waiting in line at Monster's Inc Laugh Floor: "Please move ALL the way forward, filling in ALL available space. Okay folks, now, please raise your right arm high into the air. Now raise your left arm high into the air. If you have not offended anyone around you, you are not close enough to them. Please move ALL the way forward."

I don't remember specific things he said, but there was a very fun bus driver early in the morning on the way from Pop to MK. Adrien, I think was his name. Instead of playing the scripted announcements, he was doing a quiz show theme and flashing the lights when passengers got the right answer, etc. He also explained the dangers of driiving too fast at WDW, as sppeding tickets are expensive and he demonstrated what happens when someone in a hurry runs a red light... he pointed out a head on fender bender at an intersection.

I dont remember what ride it was on, but we heard one cast member at the end of the ride say "Please remember to take your children with you!";)

Overheard at both the Jungle Cruise and Country Bear Jamboree:

"Please slide all the way down to the end, folks... that's how we keep those seats nice and clean and splinter-free."

At the Haunted Mansion a CM was welcoming the Guests with a somber "Good-bye."

And there was the CM at BTMR who answered the question "Does this ride go upside-down?" with "Not if it's working right."

We were lining up to see The Duck at the character trails in AK on our first visit, and I was wearing my Nike Cool-max style shirt. The CM who was lining people up said, "Everybody with Nike shirts, to the back of the line!"

He was a really funny guy. Wish I'd have gotten his name.

Three years ago, going through bag check, the security guy noticed my Pal Mickey and told a couple of corny jokes in the same vein as the one PM uses, such as:

"What did the judge say when the skunk walked into the courtroom?"

"Odor in the court!"

On a bus to DHS in the middle of the day: "Just so you're aware, DHS closes at 8pm tonight. To get a bus back to your resort, head over to bus stop 4. Keep in mind that the busses stop running an hour and a half after the park closes so tonight the last bus will leave DHS at 9:30pm. However, here at Disney we like to take care of all our guests so if you happen to miss that last bus, don't worry, we'll send a bus just for you...at 7am tomorrow morning"

QUOTE]

I swear we had this same guy when we were there in December! It was HILARIOUS!

On the Jungle Cruise:

"If you think this ride is boring, just wait until Country Bears" & "Please take your children with you.... If you don't want them, we don't want them....."

We were getting on a parking lot tram at HS a few years back and my brother was trying to fold a stroller when the driver jokingly started to yell at him to hurry up or he would leave with out him. I hate when I get a driver with no personality.

We had a bus driver that entertained us with fun armadillo facts. The only one I remember is "Fun Armadillo Fact Number 35: Tastes like chicken."

Last year when we were at Hollywood Studios waiting to see Buzz and Woody, my husband and son had Yankees shirts on and a CM asked if I was with them. I said yes, but I'm a Red Sox fan and he yelled out to everyone in line, "anyone that's a Yankees fan has to move to the back of the line, all of you Red Sox fans, come up here with her."

At Monsters Inc Laugh Floor- the CM instructed everyone to look under their seats for the 3D glasses- it was hilarious to see everyone lean over at the same time!:lmao:

My current favorite tram comment:

"in order to exit the Magic Kingdom parking lot, just follow the white lines. Those lines have been there for 35 years, they know the way."

On a tram car back to the TTC parking lot one night leaving MK:

"Now if you all lean out and look to your right, you will fall out of the tram!"

On a tram leaving AK:

"Remember, all strollers must be folded. Tip of the day, folks: Take your children out of the stroller BEFORE folding it up. It makes it easier to fold, and your children will thank you for it later."

On a tram to AK:

"Your driver's name is Steve. He's a Sagitarius, enjoys long walks on the beach and never supersizes his McDonalds value meals."

From 10 (!) years ago....

We were going to the Magic Kingdom for the first or second time and the tram driver said that if you stay until closing you'd get to see the final attraction of the day, the Magic Kingdom brakelight parade where 10,000 cars are all trying to leave at once. They were so funny I actually videotaped the tram ride!:rotfl2:

On the parking lot tram at AK several years ago - spoken by the college aged announcer, about the middle aged white man driving the tram -

"My name is David, and I'd like to introduce your driver...(dramatic pause)...Chaka Kahn...Chaka Kahn".

They have some pretty good lines when you are waiting for rope drop at DHS now. Everyone is going to Toy Story but they start announcing that all fast passes are already gone for One Man's Dream and Narnia.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter