>> Funniest Overheard Comments Part II <<

On express monorail about to enter the Contemporary a lady points out Wilderness Lodge to her friend and says, "That is that Animal Kingdom resort where you can see giraffes from your window." popcorn::

Not overheard, so much as present: DDthen8 looks at Jasmine (at Akershus) and says "Aren't you cold? I know you have other clothes in your wardrobe." Poor Jasmine smiles and murmurs something about talking to the royal dressmakers. Later that same day, in Morocco, we get in line for Jasmine and Aladdin. DD sees that Jasmine is wearing a cape and blurts out "I KNEW you had more clothes! Are you warmer now?"

Poor Jasmine had to quietly whisper to Aladdin what had happened. :blush:

We were on the DME bus heading around from AoA towards Pop, and one guy saw the bowling pins in the 50s section and told his family, "There's the All Star Sports hotel!" Which is remarkable since presumably they were actually staying at Pop...

My friend was visiting MK and asked her dd4 which ride she wanted to do next. She very excitedly says "I want to ride the white children ride again!" Her mom wag horrified until she remembered the last room in Small World.

My friend was visiting MK and asked her dd4 which ride she wanted to do next. She very excitedly says "I want to ride the white children ride again!" Her mom wag horrified until she remembered the last room in Small World.

:lmao: Kids! There's not a bad bone in their innocent bodies :rotfl:

In line at AK for showing of Finding Nemo, a group from Asia, who spoke very little English, were reading each sign we passed. Crush was "speaking" in one sign & when the group came to the word dude, they had a great deal of difficulty with the pronunciation. They finally agreed that "dude" must be pronounced "doody". No one corrected & pretty sure no one snickered where they could see/hear since they were doing quite well otherwise. =)

We were waiting on a Disney bus before it left the stop and chatting with the driver. When she found out that another couple was from New Zealand she said "Oh you must know my friend ________. She lives in New Zealand too." I would have thought Disney cast members would know better :)

Shhh!!! Don't tell. I'm here at work, but just wanted to share this one.

Not at WDW, but Disney related:

When my nephews older son was about 4, he was very interested in Toy Story, but couldn't say "Lightyear". It came out "Light here".:)

Well, when dear beloved Uncle was visiting, over the course of 3 days I convinced him that the characters name was "Buzz Lice Ears". :rotfl2:

8 months later, I saw a post on my nephews wifes facebook where they had finally gotten him to saw the name correctly. The post was done as a plea to whoever taught him that to NOT do it again. lol.

I asked if they would like me to come visit again. :lmao:

ehh, maybe it is just funny to me.

While exiting the GMR at the (then) MGM Studios park I overheard a guest say "Now we're gonna have to go and rent all those movies they were talking about in there."

My trip last January, on the DME bus, I had a particularly talkative driver. Too bad all the information he had was incorrect. I don't remember everything he said, but the ones that stuck in my mind the most:

"Over at the Magic Kingdom, they now have 3 castles now; Cinderella's, The Little Mermaid's, and Ariel's. And at the Hollywood Studios, they have an American Idol show and every Wednesday they have a finalist show and the winner gets to audition to be on the real show"

ok i posted this on an "overheard in line" thread, but then I found this one...so I'm posting it here too:

One year we were at WDW, we were on the monorail and this family was in the car with us. They were obviously overtired and overwhelmed (probably trying to see it all and do it all) and they had a little girl. The girl was sitting and just sulking and so upset. She was sniffling and sniffling and she finally turns to her parents and goes while half crying "....but I didn't get to see Mickey..."

Then, the mom goes "SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!!! YOU ARE IN THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!!!!"

my family was like :eek::eek::eek:... I felt so bad for the little girl, but we almost burst out laughing and we joked about it the rest of the trip.

I don't think my husband and I have ever laughed as hard as we did at the following two overheard comments, both of which occurred on the same afternoon at World Showcase.

First, we're coming out of Maelstrom, after having watched the movie. The very grumpy middle-aged man behind us grumps to his family, "I don't care about the people. I just wanted to know about the COUNTRY."

Then, a little while later in Canada, we're passing by Le Cellier. A woman who was probably in her 80s comes charging out the door with the rest of her family trailing behind. We hear her say loudly, "We've gotta get out of here before they start singing again!"

I apologize if this is a repeat.

From the MK parking tram:

"As you exit the tram, please lower your head and watch your step. If you don't lower your head and watch your step, please lower your voice and watch your language."

I was coming out of the restrooms at the entrance to MK and it was near park closing..to the left of me were three young CMs..one had a broom and shovel..they were joking about and one of them said "Oh shut up " to the other. The girl CM said."Shushh there's a lady there she will hear you" to which he replied with hand on hip.."OH sorry..I meant to say.. Magically shut up!"..I thought it was so funny

ok i posted this on an "overheard in line" thread, but then I found this one...so I'm posting it here too:

One year we were at WDW, we were on the monorail and this family was in the car with us. They were obviously overtired and overwhelmed (probably trying to see it all and do it all) and they had a little girl. The girl was sitting and just sulking and so upset. She was sniffling and sniffling and she finally turns to her parents and goes while half crying "....but I didn't get to see Mickey..."

Then, the mom goes "SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!!! YOU ARE IN THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!!!!"

my family was like :eek::eek::eek:... I felt so bad for the little girl, but we almost burst out laughing and we joked about it the rest of the trip.

OK this is terrible, but I told someone ELSE'S kid that there was no crying in the Happiest PLace on Earth myself. I was being silly and trying to make the child laugh and could tell the parents were about 60 seconds from really having their own meltdown. It worked a little!!!

This happened back in 2009.

My DH and I were going to Cali Grill and a mom, dad and little boy about 6 or 7 were in the elevator with us. It was really quiet and then suddenly the little boy looks at my DH and says very enthusiastically....We are working on this MASSIVE plan to get ALL the Stars Wars fans in ALL the countries together and fight Darth Vader. My DH gave him two thumbs up and said Awesome!!

It made our night and we still talk about making massive plans!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter