Funniest Character pics!!!

Ok, I scanned these in from a scrapbook. They're from various trips to WDW and DL. The most recent pic is from 2000, so bear with me.

This one is from my 1996 trip to WDW. We met Pluto in Tomorrowland (I think) and were getting a family picture when he covered my face!! :confused3:lmao:

nqcnbm.jpg

This is from the same trip in '96. This is my brother (his senior year in HS), Mr. Tough Guy I'm in a Metal Band-grinning from ear to ear as Minnie gave him a kiss! :rotfl:

acojs.jpg

This is my little sister. I took her on a solo trip when she was six (I was 20). Tigger just loved her. He was swinging her around and she had almost 5 full minutes with him! (This is in DL) :cloud9:

2i75xu1.jpg

This is the same trip with my little sister. Pluto was busy signing her autograph book (see the book on his nose?) when she decided to find out what was under his ears. :laughing:

v7tcud.jpg

I don't have any pictures from our last trip in 2005 uploaded but I did laugh when we got home and realized that my daughter, age 5 at the time, had her hand on the crotch of EVERY character she had her picture taken with!!!!! :scared1: Whoops!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have several funny ones, but these are hilarious because of the story behind them. On our first trip, Minnie took a liking to DH at Chef Mickey's when he asked her why Mickey hadn't proposed. She decided she'd take him instead!
IMG_2318.jpg

Well, a couple of nights later when we went to the Garden Grill, our kids tattled on DH and told Mickey he'd been kissing on Minnie. This is DH trying to explain to Mickey that it wasn't his fault!! (I missed the photo of Mickey with his fists up "telling" DH that they'd fight over her!)
IMG_2638.jpg

EpcotMickeyFourBySix.jpg

Our daughter's first time meeting Mickey. We were there the week after Thanksgiving last year.

I dont know if its the funniest but wilbur wouldnt let go of me lol and when lewis came over for a hug he got pushed away, he was hugging the life outta me :)
s4qcxz.jpg
[/IMG]

This thread needs a "Like" button. So many cute pictures!

The picture where Daisy is holding the purse--is that a Coach bag? I could totally see her having a few of those in her closet.

Picture threads are usually found on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move this there now.

As promised, an updated picture with Piglet at Crystal Palace from last week. When I get home, I'll add a picture of my son's pose with Piglet.

254965_1889057703937_1166280019_31800821_7691725_n.jpg

As promised, an updated picture with Piglet at Crystal Palace from last week. When I get home, I'll add a picture of my son's pose with Piglet.

254965_1889057703937_1166280019_31800821_7691725_n.jpg

LOL!!!!!

We asked Pooh why ham was served when Piglet is one of the hosts. He covered his mouth with his hands and pretended to be laughing. I wish we had gotten it on video.

232323232fp87nu3244-68394WSNRCG328687633325nu0mrj.jpg

TinkerBelle and Fawn fighting over my DD who did not want to leave tink. She loved the big deal they made over her.:cloud9: She still talks about

This is great! I love the fairies fighting over your DD! Too cute! The Piglet picture is hilarious too! :rotfl:

And here is DS7 following in dad's footsteps. He also told Piglet that he is delicious.

IMG_0255.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter