Fultons not on DP?

dnmglenn

Earning My Ears
In the past Fultons was always on the DP but when I was checking for our next trip I was informed they were not part of it anymore. Does anyone know why? Also since I never really noticed in the past as it was part of DP what are the avg prices. thanks :sad:

Seems like most of the non Disney owned rest. are no longer on the plan. Do you mean the old plan? That plan was a lot more expensive and I think the other rest. got their money. Now I think they get a percentige. Not positive on that. I like The Disney rest's. much better. pixiedust: pixiedust:

We enjoy the Disney rest. but Fultons is equally good in my opinion and I just am disappointed that it decided to not be part of the plan anymore. Don't get me wrong we love Le' Cellier, V&A, Brown Derby, and others but just wished Fultons would have stayed on board.

If you are using the DP, and can't use it at Fulton's, I would go instead to the Flying Fish. :thumbsup2 :cool1: I think FF is better anyway. :cheer2:

Luv2Roam said:
If you are using the DP, and can't use it at Fulton's, I would go instead to the Flying Fish. :thumbsup2 :cool1: I think FF is better anyway. :cheer2:
We have never been.. does it offer all the goodies...Lobster, Alskn Kng crb, ect..? where is it located? :wave:

From what I see no non disney owned resturants are on it.

Some of the Downtown Disney restaurants that are not Disney owned or managed did agree to participate some didn't.

These did:
Earl of Sandwich
Cookes of Dublin
Wolfgang Puck Express
Planet Hollywood
Raglan Road
Wolfgang Puck Cafe

I know, the old dreammaker gold/silver plans included a lot of DTD restaurants-Fultons and PYC for sure were on it. I guess it was more money, but I still think it would be nice if more of the non-disney owned restaurants participated. It seems like the dining plan is very popular. I know we are not going to eat at any restaurants not on the plan, and I assume others with the plan would probably not either. I mean who is going to pay cash for HOB when they can eat at Le Celliar for free? I wonder if it will cost these reataurants to lose business, or if they get enough locals, and non-DP guests that it doesn't make a difference in sales. :confused3

I'm sure it will cost them to loose business. Their not that busy as it is for lunch. We have tried all the DTD rest. only because we had the dinning. Don't think we would have without it. The silver plan was 67.00 per person per day in 2004. pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

One thing DH likes about FF is they offer different fish types/dishes that normally don't see anywhere else.
The menu changes day to day. But we think it is a restaurant where you just can't go wrong.
We think the food quality is better at FF. But Fulton's is good too.

Fulton's as well as the other DD restaurants are included on the Premium and Platinum packages. I'm guessing because they cost more pp than the dining plan.

I'm sure it will cost them to loose business.
But probably not lose money. It's often better to sell less for more than sell more for less.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!