Fulton's Crab House

FoodieFriend

DisneyFan
Just a quick review of my first meal at Fulton's Crab House in Downtown Disney (has the name change to Disney Springs in effect yet?). Pictures will be posted later but if you would like to see them, I posted collages on Instagram under #808in407. (idk if that's allowed and if it's not, i apologize in advance to the WebMasters)
I had to make a reservation here for this trip because back in '10, we were on the DDP & Fulton's wasn't on the plan at that time. I promised myself that we would eat there this time around, so at 180 days in advance, I booked our ADR for Fulton's for our first dinner of our grand 2015 WDW trip.
We arrived about 10 minutes early but the host was still able to seat us without a problem (610 pm ADR 9/24/15). Our server Vanessa from FL greeted us & we started on a wonderful dining experience that has set the bar extremely high for the rest of our trip!
I appreciated that her first concern was if anyone had any allergies then when she learned it was our first visit to Fulton's she gave us info on the drink menu as well as the menu items they were known for. We started with calamari & lobster corn dogs. Both dishes were GREAT! OMG! We loved the hoisin dipping sauce that came with the calamari & the chili sauce with the lobster corn dogs. We actually used the sauce interchangeably with both appetizers. YUM! of course the house bread & the sesame crackers with a boursin cheese spread were delicious.
Vanessa made wonderful recommendations of the branzino entree, seafood diavolo & the lobster boil. We ordered all 3 dishes plus my shrimp & grits. WOW! all were AWESOME! everything was seasoned well & at the perfect temperature. I'm a grits fanatic & the cheesy grits with the tasso gravy made me happy!
Luckily we had room for dessert & again, Vanessa had wonderful advice. We had the chocolate creme brulee & the key lime tart. The chocolate creme brulee was HEAVEN! MMMM! so good! the key lime tart was also very good, but man, that creme brulee was top notch.
We want everyone who appreciates great service & great seafood to head to Fulton's & ask for Vanessa!
Pics to follow... whenever i can squeeze it in during this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter