Full-service lunch in Epcot?

Anri

Mouseketeer
My mother and I are going in April so we can book our ADRs starting this Monday. We were thinking of having two full-service meals while in Epcot for the day. Any recommendations for lunch??? We will be eating in the World Showcase for dinner so we didn't want to eat there for lunch too. I've heard mixed things on Coral Reef but was thinking we would give it a try.

Coral Reef is the only TS restaurant that serves lunch in Future World, but there are so many choices in WS that I would choose a second WS restaurant. It's not much farther to WS from the Coral Reef and even the back section is accessible by the Friendship Boats that go from the twin gift shops at the entrance to WS to either Morocco or Germany if you don't want to walk around the lagoon. Close to the front of WS are San Angel Inn in Mexico, Le Cellier in Canada and Rose & Crown in the UK pavilion. There are also restaurants at the Epcot resorts that you can walk to or take the Friendship Boat from the International Gateway to the various resorts.

Every restaurant has its fans and its non-fans and the only way you'll know how you feel is if you try it for yourself. For us, Coral Reef is not a restaurant that is high on our list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter