Full Hookup - Any loop recommendations?

PrincessBelle39

DIS Veteran
We've never stayed at Fort Wilderness before although we have visited a couple of times.

We've booked a Full Hookup site. We are hoping to be relatively close to the pool but also want that peace and quite a camp ground gives us. Any recommendations for a loop to request? I know nothing is guaranteed and we are travelling in July so I expect it to be busy.

We always try to stay in the 1600 loop, close to the 1500 comfort station. Easy walk to the pool and even easier walk to the 1500 bus stop.

There are actually 5 full hook up loops, as stated above 1600,1700,1800,1900 (referred to as the clover leaf) and the 2100 loop which was recently converted from cabins to campsites. The 2100 loop is the farthest away from the pool even though when walking, spots in the back of the 1900 loop may be just as far. The clover leaf loops have more ground vegetation than the 2100 loop while both loops have plenty of big trees that give a lot of shade. July will be busy but HOT so outside activity will be at a minimum so peace and quiet --should-- be the norm.

We always do full hook up. We like the feel of the 1700 loop and my kids always walk over to the pool. It only takes a few minutes. It's a nice location. 1600 is actually closer to the pool. Either of those loops would be good.

Our favorite is the 1700 loop. Check out the Post a picture of your campsite thread and you can see some examples of the sites. We feel the 1700 has larger more level sites, but everyone will have their favorites and opinions. Happy camping.

1600 is closest, 1700 would be next.
Lowest and Highest numbered sites in 1800 loop are real close too. We were in site 1811 2 yers ago and for us it was perfect Directly opposite entry to dog walking area along the canal so mid numbers might afford less privacy but it worked for us hoping to be in the same area this coming Dec

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter