Fruit & cheese (snack credit item)

pittsburghmom

Mouseketeer
I am seeing a fruit and cheese plates (snack credit) at Sunshine Seasons in EP and Harambe Fruit Market in AK. I am not seeing any at MK or HS or am I overlooking them somewhere? I was hoping to balance all the ice cream and Funnel cakes with some healthy snacks and these are perfect for my kiddos and a nice value of a snack credit. Thanks!

You can get all kinds of whole fruit and cut up fruit cups, and other healthy snacks.
Try Liberty Square Market MK, and Anaheim Produce Market DHS.

I am seeing a fruit and cheese plates (snack credit) at Sunshine Seasons in EP and Harambe Fruit Market in AK. I am not seeing any at MK or HS or am I overlooking them somewhere? I was hoping to balance all the ice cream and Funnel cakes with some healthy snacks and these are perfect for my kiddos and a nice value of a snack credit. Thanks!

Liberty Square market in AK, and the food location to the left when you face TOT and RNR.

Thanks! The current menus only show fruit cups (sans cheese), but will check them out when we go next week =)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter