Frozen Sing Along

JeJecm

Mouseketeer
I'm at WDW now and went to Frozen Sing Along yesterday. Since we didn't have FP we didn't think we would be able to do it. Just as we walked by looking at it a CM said 5 min till next show. What a nice surprise we got right in. It is a great show for all the little Anna's and Elsa's plus us old folks too. It certainly had the magic of Disney. I've seen lots of shows at WDW and never did I see one that had such an enthusiastic crowd response.

We were pleasantly surprised by that show too. We had FP for it, so we were in the third row, and we really enjoyed it a lot. We found ourselves laughing the entire time and the kids loved singing along. My DH and I expected it to be kind of dumb, but we thought it was a highlight of our trip.

That is so good to know that you were able to get in without a FP. I have FPs for Frozen but it's not at an "ideal" time. I'm hoping to get in an earlier show but have the FPs for a later show just in case. This is going to be the highlight of our DHS day!

Thanks for sharing. We are now very excited about this after reading the threads.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter