Frozen Sing-a-Long and Frozen Fantasy Faire Show

dnamertz

DIS Veteran
I have some questions about these two shows:

Frozen Sing-a-Long:
1. How does the FP system work for this show? Do you get to choose which show time you get a FP for? How long before FPs are usually gone?
2. Are the FP's connected to other attractions in DCA?
3. What is this show like?

Frozen performance at the Fantasy Faire Royal Theater:
1. Is this a FP attraction?
2. If so, same questions about the FP's as I asked for the sing-a-long show.

They are not connected. They are technically FP only entry. But if some with FP don't show up they do have a stand by line. I know for the show in DL we could not pick our show, we got next available when we pulled the FP. We got a FP for the 4:00 show about 1:00 on the afternoon

We did the sing a long in WDW but it's the same show. There are 2 historians, comically, tell the story of Frozen, interspersed with songs from the movie, where they put the lyrics on the screens. Anna and Kristoff are in some, Elsa in even less.

We saw the frozen sing along at dca on Wednesday. We saw the 3:30 show and we did not have a fast pass. We got there about 5 minutes before it started and there were still plenty of seats available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter