Frozen FP after Akershus breakfast?

ellismom

Mouseketeer
I am planning to get an 8am ADR for Akershus. Will I need to get a fastpass for Frozen if we go right after breakfast? Also, where are Anna and Elsa in relation to all of this? Will they likely be around for us to meet during this timeframe?
Thanks!

I am planning to get an 8am ADR for Akershus.
1. Will I need to get a fastpass for Frozen if we go right after breakfast? Also,
2. where are Anna and Elsa in relation to all of this?
3. Will they likely be around for us to meet during this timeframe?
Thanks!

1. If you don't want to wait in a longer line, yes.
(Otherwise, you can wait in the standby line for the attraction.)
2. They meet guests in a special room in their own builing in Norway.
3. Yes. But, they are reached by waiting in their own separate standby line.

But, if you leave Akershus 15 minutes before the park opens to all guests, you'll get to the FEA line well before all the other guests.

Anna and Elsa's meet is in an adjacent building. No FPs are offered and the lines aren't too long.

If you plan to leave Akershus at 8:45 keep in mind that you may not meet the princesses. We just did this last week- had an 8:10 ADR. We took the picture with Belle and were seated by 8:15. The princesses didn't come out right away and they were in the other room when we left at 8:45. We got into Frozen twice with no wait. After we got out the second time (around 9) the line was getting fairly long- not bad but not walk on. We are three adults so we didn't mind missing the princess meet and greet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter