Frozen Ever After

Should I be concerned about having a FEA fastpass for 6:05 and reservations at Coral Reef at 7:15 the same evening? Was hoping to be in fastpass line right on time and get out in time to head to dinner. Not much chance of changing either at this late time (3 weeks). Should I be expecting to miss FEA in order to get to dinner on time?
I think you should be fine.

^^seriously - do you need a FP for Figment?? We used to go to that ride and each of us used to get into an entire car by ourselves! Then we'd go through singing the song at the top of our lungs! No one was ever on that ride. Now it is an FP???

We rode figment like this previously also-
Last year however; there was a huge line So we left.

I rearranged fast passes for our next visit & the standby line moved faster than the fp+ line-
And we were the only ones in it!!!!!

I am taking my daughter there for a one day and we hope to be able to do this. Do u recommend we head there first for best chance of working at park opening and then fp soarin, my favorite?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter