• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Frozen Characters Meet & Greet fp+ info?

Cyndy

Pixie Dust Provider
Does anyone have any info about when this fp+ event might be available?
We are going in May w/ 5 & 6 year old dgd and there Elsa gowns, sure would love to get this booked for the photo album. Any guesses from past experience?

FP+ is now live for this M&G. Not sure how far out, assume 60 days. I can't check because I'm more than 60 days but many have posted they were able to book FP+ already. The M&G starts April 20 at MK.

If you are trying to schedule a large family for Fp+, this is what Kenny the Pirate recommends you do:

Here’s what you can do:

Book reservations for ONE person, then either COPY those reservations to one or more at a time or continue to book them ONE PERSON AT A TIME until you get them all regardless of the return time. You could then play with the times a bit. It’s easier to adjust the times on a computer than it is a phone though. You might need to move a person’s return time up or down a bit to find a range that a group could use for entry.

This FP+ is currently able to be booked. My window opened yesterday and it was an option.

I already had all my fp choices made when this went live. It didn't show as an option when i searched for it. It only showed when I went to change the experience for one of my fp selections. Also, it wouldn't show until I only did it for 2 of us instead of our whole family.

We are going to MK for 1 day (May 7th)and the Anna & Elsa option was not available when I booked all of our fp+ for the day to work with our Crystal Palace breakfast and CRT dinner reservations. Now, 2 days after the announcement, it is open only to very small groups. Like the poster above my only option was to cancel/rebook for 1 adult and 1 child and then retry to rebook the rest of our party of 8 for similar times and somehow that process made me nervous so we are my dh and I will stand in line to hold places for standby while the princesses and their family take in nearby rides. We only need the 2 princesses and their Moms to attend and get photos so this is our best option. I did call helpline and they said that it could be very difficult for large parties to make the a switch in segments.

As someone who plans 1 or 2 visits per year for family and friends (retired event planner) I think watching this process unfold should be VERY interesting. It may be good for crowd control and Disney, but it sure doesn't leave much open for spontaneous fun.

We are going to MK for 1 day (May 7th)and the Anna & Elsa option was not available when I booked all of our fp+ for the day to work with our Crystal Palace breakfast and CRT dinner reservations. Now, 2 days after the announcement, it is open only to very small groups. Like the poster above my only option was to cancel/rebook for 1 adult and 1 child and then retry to rebook the rest of our party of 8 for similar times and somehow that process made me nervous so we are my dh and I will stand in line to hold places for standby while the princesses and their family take in nearby rides. We only need the 2 princesses and their Moms to attend and get photos so this is our best option. I did call helpline and they said that it could be very difficult for large parties to make the a switch in segments.

As someone who plans 1 or 2 visits per year for family and friends (retired event planner) I think watching this process unfold should be VERY interesting. It may be good for crowd control and Disney, but it sure doesn't leave much open for spontaneous fun.
Be warned unless the standby queue is out of the door others will not be likely to be allowed to join you in line. I would try your best to fp it or get there before rope drop and walk very quickly to get in the queue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter