Frontier Airlines

aldan1207

Earning My Ears
Has anyone flown to Disney on Frontier out of New Castle DE yet? What was your experience with DME?

We flew with them out of harrisburg last year and it was great...

only downfall... they DO NOT participate in the resort airline check in desk.

But riding DME was no different than any other airline :)

I've written them a few times and asked them to please become participating since now they have 3 airports in driving distance and I would make them my new favorite airline if they did. :thumbsup2

Friends of mine just took it. They said it was awesome.....one second you're in the terminal and the next, on the plane. The husband said very little fuss and no long TSA lines.

Safe travels!

Hope it stays a positive experience. They were just bought by the company that bought out Spirit and turned them into a bottom feeder (cheap, but awful).

I hope to continue to hear feedback about Frontier out of Wilmington. Our trip isn't until May but I'm already trying to decide whether to try them or another airline out of Philly.

Friends of mine just took it. They said it was awesome.....one second you're in the terminal and the next, on the plane. The husband said very little fuss and no long TSA lines.

Safe travels!

Please note that Frontier Airlines had nothing to do with the length of the security lines!

My mom just got back and said it was great. Also my friend just got back as well. We are flying out of there in January - we literally live a mile from the airport so it could not be more convenient - and also we'll have our 18 mo with us so that is really the only reason we decided to go while he is so young - no hassle with travel and he's free. Free parking, and the flights were CHEAP CHEAP!

The one suggestion I got from everyone that has flown out of there is this - grab your breakfast/coffee before you get there, they do not have an adequate set up for food service yet. Small kiosk where they sell coffee/sandwiches but nothing to speak of.

Please note that Frontier Airlines had nothing to do with the length of the security lines!
Yes, this is true but Frontier is the only airline that flies out of New Castle - so the decision to take the flight out of that airport in general is either Frontier/New Castle Airport or pick another airport. :)

Yes, this is true but Frontier is the only airline that flies out of New Castle - so the decision to take the flight out of that airport in general is either Frontier/New Castle Airport or pick another airport. :)

Good point!

I now understand why security lines were short.

Hope it stays a positive experience. They were just bought by the company that bought out Spirit and turned them into a bottom feeder (cheap, but awful).

Did not know this, but explains why Frontier is now nickel and diming everything now........ not free beverage unless you are in a certain category, have to buy you tickets on the Frontier Airlines website in order to have free carry on bags, and a few other things. I still fly them if the flight times are better than SW, but they are no longer my favorite airline.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter