From WDW to DL With Love - January 06, 2011 part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Drat!

54 and sunny here in upstate new york. I packed away the summer clothing that i'm not taking on the cruise. The cruise clothes from our trip to florida went straight back into the case.

GOOD MORNING CRUISERS.
Just another indian summer type day here in California. I just want to wear some of my fall clothes and ditch these capris and tank tops. Temps expected in the 80-90s today.

Hey, what's the weather gonna be like on this cruise. :confused3

Okay, the tension is gone from our house; we have two Brave fans (DH born and raised in Atlanta) and the rest Giants. Whew........peace. Good thing DH doesn't take the game too seriously like his sons do.

Alan, enjoy WDW/cruise.

See ya'll on the next thread:yay:

To the Giants fans in your group. Go Phillies!!!!! Beat up on those butt head Giants.

I only hinted about the passing of my Grandmom on here. I would like to thank all for the care & support. The close & special bond I had will be missed greatly but, the memories will comfort. {{hugs to all}}

Average January Weather in Panama seems to be 77-87 degrees.
Costa Rica 65-85.
Manzanillo 70-84
Puerto Vallarta 51-79
Cabo 56-76

Data is from MSN Weather.

The cruise clothes from our trip to florida went straight back into the case.
:thumbsup2

To the Giants fans in your group. Go Phillies!!!!! Beat up on those butt head Giants.
Hee hee - Alan said butt head.

I only hinted about the passing of my Grandmom on here. I would like to thank all for the care & support. The close & special bond I had will be missed greatly but, the memories will comfort. {{hugs to all}}

:hug:

Warm here today - gotta call Esmeralda - look at excursions for the 100th time and see if anything catches my eye.

Target has all of their swim stuff on clearance - picked up gogggles and fabric floaties for DD3 - all out of water shoes in her size danggit. Looking at snorkel gear online - I think we will buy new instead of rent. Lands End has rash guards on clearance in select colors/sizes but their stuff is really nice.
Have to do a bathing suit check around here and check elasticity and sizes and of course match rash guards....

Everyone have a great day!

:hug: I must have missed your first comment but hold on tight to those memories. Grands are very special folks to their grandchildren and hold a spot in our hearts forever.

Average January Weather in Panama seems to be 77-87 degrees.
Costa Rica 65-85.
Manzanillo 70-84
Puerto Vallarta 51-79
Cabo 56-76

Data is from MSN Weather.

We had thought about snorkeling in Cabo but DH decided the water would be too cold - sounds like the air could be as well. The rest sounds wonderful.

We had thought about snorkeling in Cabo but DH decided the water would be too cold - sounds like the air could be as well. The rest sounds wonderful.

It seems that the water off Cabo would require a wetsuit, and I would rather use the suitcase weight for FE stuff,. Even on the Baja side the water will be to cold for me. Join us in Aruba, water should be 80 or above. We plan to do both waist high and drift snorkeling. Val & Bob

It seems that the water off Cabo would require a wetsuit, even on the Baja side. Join us in Aruba, water should be 80 or above. We plan to do both waist high and drift snorkeling. Val & Bob

We are going to do the helmet diving at DePalm - may be the closest I will ever get to scuba diving. Generally that is about all we ever do when in ports but this time - Aruba is the only place we are snorkeling.

Dont bother reading my post. I was making my contribution to getting us to pg 250. I just quoted everything from page 249. See you at part 4 of WDW to DL with Love Ha Ha

Maybe this post will kick us over to page 249 !

YUP!! it did:thumbsup2

Nope. Drat!

54 and sunny here in upstate new york. I packed away the summer clothing that i'm not taking on the cruise. The cruise clothes from our trip to florida went straight back into the case.

:thumbsup2

Hee hee - Alan said butt head.

:hug:

Warm here today - gotta call Esmeralda - look at excursions for the 100th time and see if anything catches my eye.

Target has all of their swim stuff on clearance - picked up gogggles and fabric floaties for DD3 - all out of water shoes in her size danggit. Looking at snorkel gear online - I think we will buy new instead of rent. Lands End has rash guards on clearance in select colors/sizes but their stuff is really nice.
Have to do a bathing suit check around here and check elasticity and sizes and of course match rash guards....

Everyone have a great day!

:hug: I must have missed your first comment but hold on tight to those memories. Grands are very special folks to their grandchildren and hold a spot in our hearts forever.

The Dry Wipe Board group is now full. Thanks to all that have signed up.

GOOD MORNING CRUISERS.
Just another indian summer type day here in California. I just want to wear some of my fall clothes and ditch these capris and tank tops. Temps expected in the 80-90s today.

Hey, what's the weather gonna be like on this cruise. :confused3

Okay, the tension is gone from our house; we have two Brave fans (DH born and raised in Atlanta) and the rest Giants. Whew........peace. Good thing DH doesn't take the game too seriously like his sons do.

Alan, enjoy WDW/cruise.

See ya'll on the next thread:yay:

Dont complain! In NJ we had a great warm weather 3 day wknd but its bittersweet because soon enough we'll be in the dreadful cold winter for the next 6 months of misery. Oh how I long to be living back in So Cal again!

Yesterday I found the material to make the bag for the book exchange. Fabric.com was having a sale on this material which has lovely tall ships on it. They were also were having a 20% off sale on Columbus day. Linda and DCLTraveler, could you add the book exchange bag location, which will be outside 657,2 to page one of this thread and the personal navigator? Thanks so much.
Val & Bob

Hope it goes ok, Thats one the the us has got over gb, .....great teeth!!!
First time my cousin went to a dentist in Ca he said they were the worst teeth hed ever seen, and they werent even all that bad!

:hug: to your DD. She just needs to keep that prize of beautiful, straight teeth in front of her.

And :worship: to you for clipping coupons. I need to be better at it than I am.

Foggy in Cadillac today too, it was so thick I drove slower today.

I don't blame your DD for not liking the dentist. I go, but I don't like it either. Here's hoping she gets good news today!!!!:wizard:

Thanks all! She did great but didn't get the braces off. I asked him how much longer and he said that her bottom teeth weren't quite ready. Maybe we'll have them off my the cruise.

Sorry to hear about your Grandmom :hug:

Will this push us over??????????

ETA: Someone beat me too it!!!!

Good Morning Everyone!! I don't feel like I'm new to this thread because I've been following it since this summer. We booked the cruise on the 1st day it came out and then rebooked it when we were on the EBTA! We have 11A GTY. There will be 4 of us, my sister(Tammy), her daughter (Disneyana),my mom(Betty or Nanny), and me(Janice). My mom lives in South Carolina and the rest of us live in Texas. Santa is giving Disneyana this trip(and a BTB on the dream in September) for Christmas so its very hard on us not to talk about it in front of her. She is 10 years old and I homeschool her so we don't have to worry about taking her out of school. We've already signed up for FE, bracelets, nametags and the PC certificates. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter