From the Bob Varley Studio...

JStew50

Mouseketeer
Did you ever wonder why they say this before every podcast? Do you want to know who Bob Varley is? Do you already know who he is and miss hearing him on the podcast? I created a show to help old fans celebrate Bob and new listeners meet Bob for the first time. You may not all have time to go through the old shows and listen to them. If you'll take the time to listen to this one show, you'll get a very good idea who he was and also get to know the rest of the original team (Pete, John, Kevin, Corey and Julie) a little better too.

You can play it directly or download it from the page linked below:

https://soundcloud.com/jstew50/best-of-bob-ii

love and Pixie Dust to you all,
Jean

I am constantly going back and re-listening to all of the shows. Once I get caught up to "modern" times, I start back over in 2006. The podcast crew are my best friends even though they might not know it!

I recommend to all of the new listeners to go back and listen to the old shows! It's really fun to get to know the team and hear them talk about rumors about Disney World that came to be now!

I have a question: I've only just started listening to the podcasts (and I'm addicted... I only listen in the car but even a 2 minute drive to Crossfit has me starting back where I left off, just for the 2 minutes!!)
However, the iTunes podcast app only lets me go back to the start of 2013 and even then, a whole few months of mid 2013 are missing.
Am I missing something? Should I maybe download them on my laptop and move them across to my iPhone?

This is amazing, thank you so much!

I have a question: I've only just started listening to the podcasts (and I'm addicted... I only listen in the car but even a 2 minute drive to Crossfit has me starting back where I left off, just for the 2 minutes!!)
However, the iTunes podcast app only lets me go back to the start of 2013 and even then, a whole few months of mid 2013 are missing.
Am I missing something? Should I maybe download them on my laptop and move them across to my iPhone?

You aren't missing anything except great podcasts. I find it easier to download to a computer and sync with the feed from the computer.

Links to the podcasts going back to July 25, 2006 may not show up in the iTunes feed even on a computer. If not, you can download them manually (right mouse click, save as) at the xlm feed page: http://www.disunplugged.com/podcast.xml

You can then drag the sound files to iTunes, if you use the iPhone podcast app and create a podcast playlist (which the using "on-the-go" under "my stations").

This should work unless you use Safari (which doesn't natively support xml).

You aren't missing anything except great podcasts. I find it easier to download to a computer and sync with the feed from the computer. Links to the podcasts going back to July 25, 2006 may not show up in the iTunes feed even on a computer. If not, you can download them manually (right mouse click, save as) at the xlm feed page: http://www.disunplugged.com/podcast.xml You can then drag the sound files to iTunes, if you use the iPhone podcast app and create a podcast playlist (which the using "on-the-go" under "my stations"). This should work unless you use Safari (which doesn't natively support xml).
Thanks so much for that. I'll give it a go tonight after work!

That was fantastic! I laughed the entire time and can't believe the time you put into that. Bob would love it.

omg the curtains match the drapes:lmao::lmao::lmao::rotfl::rotfl:

I'm DYING! I don't remember that clip, maybe it was before I started listening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter