From Pop to the Top - Funtastic Adventures in the Summer Sun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gals sure do pack a lot of action into each Disney day!

Seeing your antenna topper pictures reminds me...someone stole mine right off of my antenna! :mad:

That test track remote control car is too cute! That would have been great for Luke, he drives remote control my little ponies around our house... much to Doug's disgust. Poor boy. Thanks for the updates, I have been keeping up, just not posting much, it was a rough week here.

Hi MeMom!

You know we've spent quite some time in the TT gift shop/car area. I think Fiance could spend all day in there!

I think that lobby looks so nice. I love going on "resort adventures" with you. :)

I just love Brookie's thought of the Great Movie Ride. :laughing:

Great pictures of the Boardwalk and hanging out at the pool with Miss Anita! I would so love to stay there sometime -- it's my new dream resort! (Well, AKL is still number one, but since I have stayed there, Boardwalk is now my dream resort of where I want to stay!)

Those pictures of Bella with her head down on the bus sleeping and Brookie taking a snooze with "Pullseye" are adorableeee :cutie:

You guys are lucky to get to check out so many different resorts and the girls are lucky to get to try out their pools! :thumbsup2

That Camaro is one of my dream cars! Chris would dieeee to have one!

How did the girls enjoy their Disney on Ice trip? We just bought tickets to take Chris' niece to see Disney on Ice Princess Wishes on January 7th as her Christmas present. She's 2 1/2 so I hope she likes it and it will keep her attention! What was the youngest the girls were when they went?

Those pictures of Bella with her head down on the bus sleeping and Brookie taking a snooze with "Pullseye" are adorableeee :cutie:

You guys are lucky to get to check out so many different resorts and the girls are lucky to get to try out their pools! :thumbsup2

How did the girls enjoy their Disney on Ice trip? We just bought tickets to take Chris' niece to see Disney on Ice Princess Wishes on January 7th as her Christmas present. She's 2 1/2 so I hope she likes it and it will keep her attention! What was the youngest the girls were when they went?

The girls really enjoyed Disney on Ice yesterday. I will post pictures either tonight or tomorrow. Brooklynn went to her first Disney on Ice when she was about 2 months old. She was awake for the first 5 minutes and then crashed for the rest of the show. I have a picture of her sleeping with Jiminy Cricket.

They do 7 princesses total - Jasmine, Mulan, Aurora, Belle, Snow White, Ariel, and Cinderella. The first 6 are before intermission and then they do Cinderella and the finale so make sure you take her to the bathroom about 10 minutes before it starts so she will be able to make it through to intermission. Hope you guys have fun!

I think this is a fantastic picture.

I believe this shirt was added to my collection on my last trip.

I do like that there are no people, but I want to try for a little more greenery. If someone would let me stand on the roof of one of the buildings,
I bet I could get it all... :idea:
and from a very unique angle.

I used to get one t-shirt per trip. I like wearing them on the weekends, since I can't wear them at school. Whenever we have a work day at school, I wear them, and I almost always have someone say how much they want to go to Disney World, but they just never plan it and do it.

I have no idea what our plans were for that evening. What I do remember was that Bella wanted nothing to do with her stroller and wanted me to rescue her from going into it! Poor child with her up-stretched arms...
I suppose IF I would finish my trip report from last summer I could figure it all out.

I really enjoyed the Disney Christmas shopping video! A few of those items made their way home with us a few weeks ago, the Christmas Minnie and Mickey pook-a-looz are on my December bulletin board right now!

Your memory is better than mine. Was that when we were walking out on the sidewalk along the water?

That was a nice video. I will probably watch it more than once over the next few weeks.

We're almost finished with this one. We have only a day and a half to go, and then October begins.

I want one of these. My dh would like the Camaro or at the very least one of those shirts when we go.

I have gotten Drew some shirts from that gift shop, but he likes the ones with smaller pictures on the front rather than the ones that cover the shirt. The kid in him would still very much enjoy playing with any of those remote control cars. ::yes::

I love that you guys visit many of the different resorts when going to the world...Chris and I love to do that too! It's so neat to check out just how different all of the resorts are from one another!

Oh no...poor Brooklynn!

I love the pics you took of the antenna toppers...there were some in there that I've never seen before. I really like the chocolate Mickey bar with a bite out of the ear...too cute! Kind of makes me want the REAL thing!

We do enjoy seeing the resorts, and especially so when they are decorated for Christmas. I hope we will be able to go back the day after Christmas or Christmas afternoon (flights will probably be cheaper, if we fly) next year. I was thinking about it today - maybe we could fly down and then drive back on the evening of the first and morning of the 2nd. New Year's Eve fireworks from the Polynesian beach are incredible.

Thanks to our pals, we were able to see inside the rooms, too, and not just the lobbies and grounds.

The night of the 8th? I only know what you didn't do. :upsidedow

I remember trying to spend lots of time with Trent and it being really hot. Everyone was very tired.

What? Were we supposed to meet that night?
I don't recall, but I am sorry, if so.
Trent could only come over for a while after work, so we didn't get a lot of time with him.

Sweet, you guys had the kiddie pool all to yourselves

Bella sure scrambled up that slide pretty quickly!

I enjoyed the Christmas shopping video! I went to visit the new Disney store that opened on Times Square and it was just okay. I didn't see holiday items or anything like that. I miss the old store that was on 5th Avenue near Rockefeller Center but I'm glad we finally have a Disney store back in NYC again. It's been over a year.

Bella has always been a climber, and as I have said before, that is another way she is like her uncle. He was a climber, too. Right now, she has a big purple knot on her head. That was the way Trent stayed when he was little. :laughing:

Just be glad you have a store. The nearest one to us now is in Louisville, Kentucky. :sad2:

You gals sure do pack a lot of action into each Disney day!

Seeing your antenna topper pictures reminds me...someone stole mine right off of my antenna!

We try. ;)

A lot of people just have a collection of the antenna toppers in a basket for display, snce they have had the same experience of theirs being stolen, also.

Now I remember.....:laughing:

Fill me in, please. I don't remember what our other option was.

That test track remote control car is too cute! That would have been great for Luke, he drives remote control my little ponies around our house... much to Doug's disgust. Poor boy. Thanks for the updates, I have been keeping up, just not posting much, it was a rough week here.

Maybe Santa can bring him a more boyish one for Christmas? :santa:
You could always have Disney deliver a real Test Track one.

Hi MeMom!

You know we've spent quite some time in the TT gift shop/car area. I think Fiance could spend all day in there!

I think that lobby looks so nice. I love going on "resort adventures" with you.

I just love Brookie's thought of the Great Movie Ride.

We enjoy the resorts. Right now, I could go down there and stay for several days just visiting resorts and taking pictures of the Christmas decorations.

Great pictures of the Boardwalk and hanging out at the pool with Miss Anita! I would so love to stay there sometime -- it's my new dream resort! (Well, AKL is still number one, but since I have stayed there, Boardwalk is now my dream resort of where I want to stay!)

That's at the top of Jill's list, I think. Poly is at the top of mine. I was moving some stuff today and found the card Jill gave me for the Mother's Day surprise at AKL. I loved that surprise! :woohoo:

Another fun Disney afternoon! That clown sure is creepy, though.

Loved the Christmas shopping video!

I will admit, if I ever stay there, I do not wish to have a clown view. :upsidedow

The Boardwalk is so beautiful!

It is nice, and the night life is right outside. Jill would love to be able to walk out and sit by the water, eat a hot dog, and people watch.

We really enjoy staying at the Boardwalk! The villas are so nice since the reburb!

It was nice. All of the places we have visited you have been awesome!

Those pictures of Bella with her head down on the bus sleeping and Brookie taking a snooze with "Pullseye" are adorableeee

You guys are lucky to get to check out so many different resorts and the girls are lucky to get to try out their pools!

We like to see the unique decor in each resort, and we have a goal of staying at every Disney resort at least once in our lifetimes. Jill has a better chance of that becoming a reality.

The Princess one is the one they saw yesterday, so Jill can fill you in on that. She said I would have liked the part when all the Princesses were dancing with their fellas. :love:

I would totally stay at the Boardwalk if it was not for that creepy clown :scared1: Looks like the girls had fun!! I like your fountain pic! Can;t wait to get some of that holiday stuff!

PS you are at t minus 2 pages...

MeMom that pic of the fountain is really good!!

Nice that you got to meet up with Miss Anita again & at the Boardwalk!

I love that Disney shopping video. I probably should never go during Christmas. I think I would want to come home with one of everything!!::yes:: But someday we will make it during the holidays.

Hope you had a great weekend.

I would totally stay at the Boardwalk if it was not for that creepy clown Looks like the girls had fun!! I like your fountain pic! Can;t wait to get some of that holiday stuff!

PS you are at t minus 2 pages...

I know! Jill and I talked about it a little while ago. I'll try to get as many pictures up as I can in the next two pages, and then the last of them will go on the new report. We think the name of that one will be My Name is Not Broccoli!

Yes, the girls always have fun in the water. They'd probably go and go until they sat down on a lounge chair and just passed out asleep.

MeMom that pic of the fountain is really good!!

Nice that you got to meet up with Miss Anita again & at the Boardwalk!

I love that Disney shopping video. I probably should never go during Christmas. I think I would want to come home with one of everything!! But someday we will make it during the holidays.

Hope you had a great weekend.

We enjoyed spending time with them on several occasions on that trip. I am hoping our trips overlap this summer, too, although I know they have a wedding to go to somewhere around that time. The girls just think they are part of the family now. :laughing:

Yeah, you would want to buy a bunch of stuff at holiday time. ::yes::

Let's see, since these were your exact words "We enjoy the resorts. Right now, I could go down there and stay for several days just visiting resorts and taking pictures of the Christmas decorations."
Starting the 19th you also have a real cheap (free) place to crash!
Come on down and just stay for a few days, then follow Trent back home unless he is flying...

My dad loves looking at all the cars after TT. If they were old classic cars I think he'd love it even more!

So nice that you got to meet up with Miss Anita Wigd again! I would also love to stay at Boardwalk if not for that creepy clown slide. I think that Patrick joked about sending me a picture when he and Katie stayed there in March but Katie told him no :rotfl2: It does look like a gorgeous resort, but I am holding out for Beach Club sometime, instead. :love:

Thanks for posting the link to the shopping pics! Will have to decide what I need to buy in 2 weeks. Chloe loved the holiday Minnie, that kid wants every Minnie she sees.

The Boardwalk sure looks nice, well, except for that scary clown!:rotfl2:

Disney on Ice sounds like so much fun, especially it being the princess one. Sadly, the one that is coming closest to me is the day after Christmas- not good timing, so we can't go. Hopefully, next time though.

That was an awesome shopping video! Thanks for posting that. I can't wait to see it all with my own eyes in 3 weeks!

The Boardwalk looks so pretty. We are hoping to switch our October ressie to there. I know it is F&W but the weekend we are going is so far the lowest predicted crowd levels so I have my fingers crossed.

How did Sunday night get here so quickly? I've had one busy weekend and it isn't going to slow down one bit in the next few weeks. We have clipboard people coming Tuesday to do classroom observations, check data notebooks, and do interviews about school climate. Not looking forward to this at all! Wednesday is our school's holiday program. It's a much happier occasion than Tuesday but still two very long days in a row makes for a long week!

Oh, we finished tie-dying our t-shirts and I just printed some iron-ons that I hope to get done tomorrow night. I'll post a picture when I'm finished if you want to see!

Have a great week!:goodvibes
PS-I agree with wigd, you should sneak down for a few days.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter