• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

From Europe to Africa in America - A Sisters' Expedition

::yes::

What a way to wrap things up. The AKL lobby is beautiful and so is the gift shop. Maybe someday I can book a room only and just tour resorts. I would have to go without the AP and but no tickets though to keep me out of the parks. :rolleyes1

Safe and happy travels. Enjoy DLP. We will wait here. :surfweb:

I know what you mean about not getting a park ticket in order to enjoy the resorts... :goodvibes

Thanks for the good wishes for DLP! The weather forecast looks wonderful, sunny and temperatures in the 50s...

:goodvibes

What a lovely trip report. I am so glad that the two of you were able to share this experience together. Knowing that you'll be back in October (I'll be there as well! October 16-21), what things would you both like to do that you didn't get to do this trip?

I look forward to you posting a PTR link for October!

Thank you very much! The PTR will cover some of what we want to do which we did not do this trip, the big one that comes into mind are the Water Parks. :goodvibes

And the PTR is up and can be found here.

Woohoo! More AKL photos! :cool1: :thumbsup2

You got some beautiful shots. Thanks for taking so many pictures--it makes me feel like I've stayed there! One of these days...

I'm glad it was a great trip, even despite the weather. I'm sure company made it worth whatever headaches came up! Looking forward to the next one! :goodvibes

Magdalene and Katharina,

I hope you have wonderful weather and a magical vacation. pixiedust:pixiedust:

Kathy

....a-HA! :mad: I turn my back and where do I find you guys....well, right HERE [ :rolleyes1 ]....Flossbolna, you know they're only HERE for the AKL pix, right? popcorn:: ....oh, and, BTW, HIDE YOUR ZEBRA DOMES!

It's so sad when a trip ends but now you can start planning the next one! Looked a bit gloomy on your last day at AK. You were lucky that you got to see the new baby monkey :goodvibes I'll see you over on your PTR

Thank you both so much for sharing your trip. I'm sad it's over, but on my way over to the new PTR right now! Hope you are having fun at DLP!! See you when you get back. :)

Really enjoyed your trip. Just popped over to subscribe to the new ptr. Need to go back and read it when I get caught up on the TRs I'm behind in (again)

Wonderful final update and thoughts ladies!:goodvibes I completely enjoyed your TR! Magdalene, those AKL pictures are gorgeous, such a stunning resort. It was like taking a walking tour. And I love this mug!
DSC07035.jpg

Aw, Katharina looks so very sad to leave! Luckily you'll be back in October which is right around the corner. I'll be joining your PTR for sure!:thumbsup2

I finally got caught up with your report after being woefully behind. I'm so glad that the two of you had a wonderful trip! It really looks like you both enjoyed yourselves.

Magdalene and Katharina,

I hope you have wonderful weather and a magical vacation. pixiedust:pixiedust:

Kathy

Thanks for the good wishes! :goodvibes

....a-HA! :mad: I turn my back and where do I find you guys....well, right HERE [ :rolleyes1 ]....Flossbolna, you know they're only HERE for the AKL pix, right? popcorn:: ....oh, and, BTW, HIDE YOUR ZEBRA DOMES!

:lmao: Well, I don't really like ZDs, so that's fine with me... :rolleyes1 ;)

It's so sad when a trip ends but now you can start planning the next one! Looked a bit gloomy on your last day at AK. You were lucky that you got to see the new baby monkey :goodvibes I'll see you over on your PTR

It was very gloomy that last day! And the baby monkey was just such a nice thing for the end of the trip since we heard about it being expected just at the beginning of the trip.

I have joined you on your ptr AND I made page 1 !!!:banana:

I did notice that you were on page 1! Well done!! :thumbsup2

Thank you both so much for sharing your trip. I'm sad it's over, but on my way over to the new PTR right now! Hope you are having fun at DLP!! See you when you get back. :)

Hi Wendy, it was a strange feeling to finally finish the TR! But planning the new trip is lots of fun as well!! :goodvibes

Really enjoyed your trip. Just popped over to subscribe to the new ptr. Need to go back and read it when I get caught up on the TRs I'm behind in (again)

I know a lot about being behind on TRs... I hope you will enjoy the PTR as much as the TR! :goodvibes

Wonderful final update and thoughts ladies!:goodvibes I completely enjoyed your TR! Magdalene, those AKL pictures are gorgeous, such a stunning resort. It was like taking a walking tour. And I love this mug!
DSC07035.jpg

Aw, Katharina looks so very sad to leave! Luckily you'll be back in October which is right around the corner. I'll be joining your PTR for sure!:thumbsup2

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :thumbsup2 I was rather tempted to get that mug as well, but I already had gotten the one with the sea gulls from Nemo and I really don't have space for more mugs anymore... :goodvibes

We are really looking forward to October and are really happy that so many people followed us over to the PTR from here. :thumbsup2

I finally got caught up with your report after being woefully behind. I'm so glad that the two of you had a wonderful trip! It really looks like you both enjoyed yourselves.

Chrissy, great you managed to get caught up! It was a really great trip and we hope to relive some of that in October. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter