• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

From East Coast to West Coast in Under 3 Months WDW/DL PTR Updated 1/30!

Brothers!! Sheesh.

36 minutes doesn't even seem like enough time to get from one plane to another at O'Hare since it's so huge!! This was not a good plan....however, I do love the way you think!! Solo time at Disneyland sounds like a DREAM!!! :tink:

A 36 minute layover at any airport during anytime of the year makes me nervous. But I love your backup plan! I'm hoping we can make it to DL some day.

Sorry to hear about the airfare drama! How rude of your brother.

You are going to love how close the hotel is to the park! And the free breakfast will definitely come in handy.

Your Day 1 plans sound good. And that backup plan isn't too bad either ;)

I was not happy with him that's for sure!

As much as I wanted to stay at one of the other two hotels, free breakfast was just too enticing.

I would be worried about a 36 minute delay in Chicago, too. I hope they make their connection but your Plan B sounds fun if they miss it.

I do hope they make it but I will have fun regardless.

Yep, bad idea. If their first flight is delayed at all, they will never make the second flight!

Don't think of it as evil, just karma if you get some alone time in the parks ;). I do feel sorry that your mom got stuck with that plan, though.

Yep, that's what I figured. I'm mostly worried about my Mom. She will be in a panic and there is no way she can run from one end of the airport to an other. I hope my brother doesn't try to push her too much.

oh no... Sorry he went on his own! That totally sucks, and your right. Feb in Chicago isn't pretty. But i am hoping they get out on time! also i don't want anymore crappy weather...

If i get a vote on your hotel it would be Carousel! It's so pretty!!!

Glad you came back to the dis.. Ive missed you!

I do hope they make it! I did check and there are lots of other flights to Orange County that day so hopefully it will be OK even if they don't make their intended flight.

Carousel was my first pick actually. Unfortunately it doesn't have breakfast and it was the farthermost of the three from the park entrances.

Thanks, I missed being here too!

How annoying of your brother.

I was definitely not happy with him.

Brothers!! Sheesh.

36 minutes doesn't even seem like enough time to get from one plane to another at O'Hare since it's so huge!! This was not a good plan....however, I do love the way you think!! Solo time at Disneyland sounds like a DREAM!!! :tink:

Tell me about it! My brother and I are polar opposites so we clash sometimes.

Nope not a good plan for them but maybe for me.

A 36 minute layover at any airport during anytime of the year makes me nervous. But I love your backup plan! I'm hoping we can make it to DL some day.

I am very nervous for them but I'm sure Jocelyn will handle whatever they need to do. She's pretty levelheaded.

I bet you will make it there someday! I was pleasantly surprised at how cheap the airfare was.

Day 2 California Adventure

Before I start talking about California Adventure, look what came in the mail this weekend! Only 15 days to go, I’m so excited. I guess I better do more than one update this week so I can get them all in.

Yay! Our tickets and other information is here! I also got the package for John and Jocelyn and have it ready to mail to them today. The luggage tags are super nice, so much better than the ones they send you from WDW.

So I’m going to admit to you guys that I’m a bit overwhelmed with the planning for this trip. I know so little about Disneyland and California Adventure that I’m struggling with how to plan each day.

There are two major rides closed at DCA while we are there, Tower of Terror and Grizzly River Run. Redwood Creek Challenge Trail is also closed but I’m not worried about that since it’s a kid’s area.

The park doesn’t open till 10 am so I’m hoping we should be able to make rope drop easily after having breakfast at our resort. Touring Plans currently has crowd levels for this day predicted at a 1 out of 10. I seriously doubt it will be that empty but I would be happy with anything less than a 5 out of 10.

I do know that I want to start off the day by grabbing Fast Passes for Radiator Springs Racers. I’ve been trying to figure out exactly where the FP machines are so I can grab our park tickets once we are through the gates and go quickly ahead of the others to get the Fast Passes. I read somewhere that the machines are near the Bug’s Life Theater which seems weird to me. Does anyone know if that is true?

I’ll probably have them meet me near the entrance to Cars Land so we can spend some time exploring the area and riding the smaller rides while we wait for our FP time to open. I would love to try for a standby ride on the racers then do FP but I don’t want my Mom to have to hurry too much from one area to the other.

Next we will probably head to Paradise Pier and get a FP for California Screamin’. All four of us are huge coaster fans and are looking forward to trying this one. While we wait for this FP we will probably explore Paradise Pier and maybe ride a few of the other rides. None of them other than Toy Story Mania thrill me but the others may want to try a few. My Mom has mentioned Mickey’s Fun Wheel and I will probably ride it with her even though it scares me a bit. All the other rides seem like ones you could find at any amusement park.

We are still deciding where we want to eat for our meals. We are definitely only doing Counter Service to save time and both Jocelyn and I would like to try Flo’s V8 Café in Carsland. Most likely we will do that one for dinner and just grab lunch where ever we see something interesting.

Flo's V8 Cafe Menu

The next FP after California Screamin’ will probably be for Soarin’ Around the World. Mom and I rode the new version in December at WDW but John and Jocelyn have not had the chance yet. Mom and I really loved the new version and can’t wait to share it with them.

The afternoon will probably find us in Hollywood Land checking out the Animation building, the Monster’s Inc. ride and probably the Frozen show. I did read somewhere that the Frozen show has FP but as of right now it’s not listed on the official Disneyland site. I’m sure we will also walk through a Bug’s Land but I doubt we will ride any of the rides since most of them are for kids.

By evening, I plan to take us back to Carsland to see the area at night all lite up in neon. This is maybe when we can grab dinner at Flo’s.

I really do not know what to do about World of Color. I want to see it but the other three are not into the night shows. Plus there is no seating and Mom can’t stand for long periods of time. I know I can get FPs for it and will probably do that at a minimum but I’m also debating getting reservations for the Dessert Party. It’s the only way to have seats for the show but it is really expensive at $79 a person. If it was similar to the buffet style Disney World dessert parties I would not hesitate to add it on as a treat for our group. But at Disneyland, each person is served a plate of desserts and cheeses. With as picky as I am, there would probably be only one or two items I would eat. I’m not sure that spending $316 just to have seats is the best idea. As of right now there are still seats available but I just can’t bring myself to pull that trigger.

World of Color Dessert Party

I’m guessing we will close out the park which closes at 8 pm so we can get everything in. We might spend some time at DTD that evening or just head back to our rooms to get some sleep as our next day is going to be a long one.

Up Next: Day 3 Disneyland

Plans look great! I really need to get to Disneyland soon. I've heard so many good things about the World of Color dessert party.

Such cute luggage tags!

The Radiator Springs Racers FP machines are pretty easy to find. Just head in the direction of Cars Land and they are in a little area to the left before you actually reach the land (so yes technically near the Bug's Life Theater if you are looking at the map, but you don't need to venture very deep to see the machines). You probably won't be alone in heading there, so you should be ok!

If you do Mickey's Fun Wheel, stay away from the swinging side. I didn't do it myself but hear it's pretty scary! The stationary side is fun though and you get some really nice views of the park.

Bug's Land is so fun to just walk through and admire, I recommend it!

I really do recommend World of Color. It's such a nice show! I know it's expensive for the dessert party but if it's your only chance to see it, I would say go for it. If you decide not to, I would say just grab FPs for it just in case (they aren't connected to the other FPs so you can grab it and still be able to get one for a ride).

The next FP after California Screamin’ will probably be for Soarin’ Around the World. Mom and I rode the new version in December at WDW but John and Jocelyn have not had the chance yet. Mom and I really loved the new version and can’t wait to share it with them.
I heard or read somewhere that all of the Soarin' attractions around the world now end with the park that you're actually visiting, so we saw Epcot on our trip, and I would gather you'll see Disneyland in yours. I'm excited to hear how it is!

Those luggage tags are SOOO much cuter than the WDW ones!! Try as I might, I cannot get used to that weird new Mickey and the gang animation....it is just too weird. I made my Dad give me the Minnie Mouse one that came with his red magicband--that was at least sort of cute.

Plans look great! I really need to get to Disneyland soon. I've heard so many good things about the World of Color dessert party.

Thanks! I hope I can lead us around without getting lost too much. I've been studying the maps non stop. More about the WOC dessert party in the next update.

Such cute luggage tags!

The Radiator Springs Racers FP machines are pretty easy to find. Just head in the direction of Cars Land and they are in a little area to the left before you actually reach the land (so yes technically near the Bug's Life Theater if you are looking at the map, but you don't need to venture very deep to see the machines). You probably won't be alone in heading there, so you should be ok!

If you do Mickey's Fun Wheel, stay away from the swinging side. I didn't do it myself but hear it's pretty scary! The stationary side is fun though and you get some really nice views of the park.

Bug's Land is so fun to just walk through and admire, I recommend it!

I really do recommend World of Color. It's such a nice show! I know it's expensive for the dessert party but if it's your only chance to see it, I would say go for it. If you decide not to, I would say just grab FPs for it just in case (they aren't connected to the other FPs so you can grab it and still be able to get one for a ride).

Thank you so much for the information on the FP machines! I hate that they are not marked on the map but now I have an idea of where to go.
Mom wants to ride the swinging cars on Mickey's Fun Wheel! She told me last week to make sure to bring my motion sickness pills so we can do that one. Not that I would have gone to Disney without them. I'm not sure I will enjoy it but I will ride it with her.

I did know that the WOC FPs where separate and I think the Buzz Lightyear ones are too? I thought I read that somewhere. More on the dessert party below.

Please continue to give me any tips you think will help, I really appreciate them.

I heard or read somewhere that all of the Soarin' attractions around the world now end with the park that you're actually visiting, so we saw Epcot on our trip, and I would gather you'll see Disneyland in yours. I'm excited to hear how it is!

Those luggage tags are SOOO much cuter than the WDW ones!! Try as I might, I cannot get used to that weird new Mickey and the gang animation....it is just too weird. I made my Dad give me the Minnie Mouse one that came with his red magicband--that was at least sort of cute.

Oh, that will be so cool to see Disneyland at the end! I'm really looking forward to that one since it's one of my favorites.

They really are so much cuter and better made. They are thick rubber instead of the cheap plastic ones WDW gives out. I stole my Mom's from the last trip because she got Pluto. LOL. She really didn't want it anyway.

Day 3 Disneyland

Before I start this day, I want to backtrack for a minute to the previous day and let you know that I went ahead and booked the World of Color dessert party! Yeah it’s a lot of money but I figured it would really be the only way we would get to see World of Color since Mom can't stand for long periods of time. I’m the only picky eater in the group and the other three will enjoy it a lot! I’m sure my the others will finish anything I don’t eat off of my plate.

9 days to go! I'm hoping to finish this PTR up this week by doing an update each day so hang on for the ride.

There are quite a few things closed in Disneyland while we are there. I think a lot of it has to do with the building of Star Wars Land. Luckily I’m only sad about Pirates. Here’s the list.

Disneyland Railroad

Mark Twain Riverboat
Sailing Ship Columbia
Pirate’s Lair on Tom Sawyer Island/Rafts
Fantasmic!
Davy Crocket Explorer Canoes
Pirates of the Caribbean

I’ve tried to breakdown the rides at Disneyland into three categories, rides unique to Disneyland, rides similar but different from Disney World and rides exactly the same as Disney World. My goal is to catch as many of the rides in the first two categories as possible.

I was really surprised at how few attractions have Fast Pass. The Disneyland web site only lists 7 attractions, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Indiana Jones Adventure, Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Star Tours and Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters.

Disneyland is open from 9 am to 12 am so I’m hoping we can get as many rides done as possible. Touring Plans has this day as a 4 out of 10 crowd wise so hopefully that will be accurate. It’s going to be long day for Mom so I will keep an eye on her and take breaks when I think we need them.

My plan to start the day is to head to Fantasyland and the Matterhorn Bobsleds. I will most likely do a FP run to Space Mountain (or whatever it’s called right now) and grab us some for later.

After the Matterhorn, we will get as many rides done in Fantasyland before our FP is due. I would like to catch Pinocchio’s Daring Journey, Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride, Alice in Wonderland and Storybook Land Canal Boats for sure. I also would like to fit in Snow White’s Scary Adventures and It’s a Small World if possible.

We may have to head to Tomorrowland before we finish everything to use our FP then backtrack to Fantasyland. The only other ride in Tomorrowland that we want to do is the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage. All other attractions are repeats of stuff at WDW. I thought about Launch Bay since John and Jocelyn have not seen the WDW version but I really don't think they are big Star Wars fans.

Both Jocelyn and I picked River Belle Terrace as the number one counter service we wanted to eat at. So we may end up there for lunch or dinner. That might be a good time to grab a Fast Pass for Indiana Jones. I’m really looking forward to that ride since it’s similar to Dinosaur which is one of my favorite WDW rides. After lunch will be a good time to check out the Tiki Room (if I can talk the others into it) or Tarzan’s Treehouse while our food digests.

Next we will probably spend some time in New Orleans Square, Critter County and Frontierland. I want to catch the Haunted Mansion if the lines not too bad. We’ll probably get a Fast Pass for Big Thunder Mountain Railroad or Splash Mountain. I’m not a fan of Splash but John and Jocelyn have never ridden it. It’s been down for renovations the last two times they have been to WDW.

I know at some point we will visit Mickey’s Toontown. I would like to ride Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin but it’s not a must do and if we skip it I won’t be sad. I’ve watched a ride through on you tube (the “spin” in the name is a bit scary for someone with motion sickness issues so I needed to check it out) and it looks a bit weird to me.

Also sometime during this day we will make a stop on Main Street to see Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln. This is my brother’s number one must do for the trip. If you remember, Hall of Presidents is his favorite attraction at WDW so we must see this one in Disneyland.

There are also parades, fireworks and other shows to think about on this day. The Fireworks are at 9:25 pm and I would really like to see them. Of course that will depend on the rest of the family and what they want to do. They are not big fans of fireworks. The Main Street Electrical Parade that night is at 8:30 and 10:30 pm. I seriously doubt we will watch this one since we’ve seen in many times at WDW. I also want to see Mickey and the Magical Map which might be a good afternoon break or I can catch it on Monday with Mom.

So what do you guys think? Am I missing anything that is a must do for Disneyland? I’m trying to get as much in on this day without running everyone too ragged.

Up Next: Day 4 The Walt Tour

Single digits! How awesome! Dessert parties are a lot of money but I think in most cases they can be worth it.

Disneyland is adding TSMM and Matterhorn to their FP system sometime this year. When we don't know yet. Disneyland also is such a locals park that FP/planning ahead isn't really that big there.

I loved Roger Rabbit when I was younger and really want to see that ride in person. I'm not sure but I think you get to control some of the spin so you might not spin as much as it says.

Sounds like a great plan!

Glad to hear you are splurging on the dessert party!

Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin wasn't one of my favorites. I've also never seen the movie so maybe that's why.

Loved Mickey & The Magical Map, definitely recommend it!

I don't believe you are missing anything, sounds like you're getting a lot of the important stuff done!

Single digits! How awesome! Dessert parties are a lot of money but I think in most cases they can be worth it.

Disneyland is adding TSMM and Matterhorn to their FP system sometime this year. When we don't know yet. Disneyland also is such a locals park that FP/planning ahead isn't really that big there.

I loved Roger Rabbit when I was younger and really want to see that ride in person. I'm not sure but I think you get to control some of the spin so you might not spin as much as it says.

Sounds like a great plan!

I'm really excited about the Dessert Party now, I think it will be a nice surprise for the other three.

I did read about those two rides getting FP but I don't think it will be in time for our trip.

I do think you can control the spin. I loved the movie too so that's the main reason I want to ride it.

Glad to hear you are splurging on the dessert party!

Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin wasn't one of my favorites. I've also never seen the movie so maybe that's why.

Loved Mickey & The Magical Map, definitely recommend it!

I don't believe you are missing anything, sounds like you're getting a lot of the important stuff done!

I'm glad too, I think the other three will love it and I will get to relax and watch World of Color without worrying about Mom.

I love that movie so maybe I will like the ride better. It has been years though since I saw it.

The Magical Map show is definitely on the must do list!

Day 4 The Walt Tour

8 days to go!

Saturday is going to be dedicated to doing The Walt Tour through the Anaheim Tour Company. The tour lasts from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm and they pick us up and drop us off at our hotel. Below I’ve copied and pasted the tour description in blue. If you want to see pictures, here’s a link to the Anaheim Tour Company web site:

Anaheim Tour Company

The Walt Tour

See and Experience the Things that Walt Disney Did

Southern California was Home to Walter Elias Disney for over 40 years. From Los Feliz to Griffith Park, from Burbank to his final resting spot in Glendale, The Walt Tour takes you and a small number of guests (up to 7) to the places he worked, lived and enjoyed with his family, friends and co-workers. From his homes to his first Studio in his Uncle Roberts Barn to his first Store Front (Disney Brothers Studio), this tour is the complete experience that covers Walts' places around Southern California. Included is Lunch at his favorite Restaurant, the Tam O'Shanter where there is still a table with a plaque where he ate lunch almost every day.

Uncle Roberts Barn

Saved from demolition, Walts' first studio in Southern California was behind his Uncles Home

Walk of Fame

We'll see Walt Disneys' Star along Hollywood Blvd and other memorable places including the Pantages Theater

Hollywood Sign

We'll go up into the Hollywood Hills to get the closest view of the Hollywood Sign.

Walt Disney Studios

Walts' work day started in the barn, then moved to the small storefront, then on to Hyperion Studios and finally, to this Grand Studio in Burbank. Although we can't go inside (yet), we have a photo stop

Riverside Drive to the Merry Go Round at Griffith Park

Sit where Walt sat as he watched his daughters ride this amazing piece of history. There are still photos of Walt here, where he dreamed of a place where parents and children could play, together.

Lunch at the Tam O'Shanter

See Walt's' Table and sit in the same room where he ate lunch almost every day in the historic Tam O'Shanter!
Your lunch at the Tam O’Shanter Restaurant is covered, up to $25 per person!

Disney Family Memorial

A very special opportunity to pay our respects to Walt and his family, who gave so much to mankind (when we wrote that sentence - it really hit us... he wasn't just a man who gave to his city or state or even Country - Mr Disney is truly a Citizen of the Entire World who impacted and continues to impact lives). An amazing opportunity to have a few quiet moments in a truly beautiful Memorial Park.

Walt Disney Concert Hall

We know Walt never saw this building in person and may never have dreamed that such a Grand Building would bare his name but, it truly is a Grand Ediface and we'd like you to have the chance for a photo so, we'll make a quick stop here!

Walking Tour of the Biltmore Hotel, Los Angeles - Site of the Academy Awards

An amazing Hotel that still stands and celebrates the history of Hollywood!

We did spend a long time debating between this tour and the Combo Tour but in the end my brother and I won out. I really wanted to see the Walt stuff and John did not want to drive around looking at celebrities houses. We are planning on doing a lot of the other items on the Combo Tour on our own the next day. But that’s a story for the next update!

Since the tour ends at 5 pm I have a feeling we will end up at Downtown Disney for the evening. Jocelyn mentioned dinner at the Rainforest Café with drinks afterwards at the Uva Bar. I wouldn’t mind some time exploring the Disneyland resorts and maybe a drink at Trader Sam’s. I’m sure we will come up with something fun to do!

Up Next: Day 5 Exploring LA

Sounds like a really nice tour! I regret not having time to explore any of the resorts, especially the Disneyland Hotel. I hope you get to!

Why am I sitting here crying?! I never heard of this tour before, but it sounds just amazing. I imagine I'd be blubbering like a baby at the Disney Memorial, but how awesome to be able to pay your respects to this amazing man. Sounds totally worth it to spend an entire day doing this tour!!

Sounds like a really nice tour! I regret not having time to explore any of the resorts, especially the Disneyland Hotel. I hope you get to!

I really hope we do spend some time exploring the hotels. That also might be a good activity on our first day as long as the other three make their second flight.

Sounds like an awesome tour! Disney takes people to a lot of those places on the adventures by Disney backstage Magic trip as well.

I am really excited to see all the places on this tour!

Why am I sitting here crying?! I never heard of this tour before, but it sounds just amazing. I imagine I'd be blubbering like a baby at the Disney Memorial, but how awesome to be able to pay your respects to this amazing man. Sounds totally worth it to spend an entire day doing this tour!!

Tell me about it! It's going to be all I can do to hold myself together during this trip. I tear up now just thinking about walking down Main Street where Walt used to walk.

Day 5 – 7 and Outfits

Eek! I’m leaving in two days for Disneyland! I better finish up this PTR today.

The last two days are still a bit up in the air at this point so I will just give you a quick highlight of each. Then at the end of the post, I have pictures of my outfits for the trip.

Day 5 Exploring LA

This day will be devoted to exploring LA. We will be renting a car which was super easy since there is a car rental place right on site at our hotel. Jocelyn took care of those details and she or John will be driving. Some of the areas we have discussed visiting are:

Venice Beach
Rodeo Drive
The Walk of Fame
Hollywood Hills
Sunset Strip
Melrose

I know that some of those items will be covered on the Walt Tour the day before so we will adjust the schedule as we go.

At 3 pm, we will be taking a tour of the Warner Brothers Studios. Here’s a link to the web site and also a quick synopsis copied from the web site.

Warner Brothers Studio Tour

Warner Brothers Studio Tour Hollywood offers a 3-hour visit inside a real working Hollywood Studio. Guest will explore our outdoor sets and sound stages used to create productions such as Gilmore Girls, The Big Bang Theory and Argo. Each tour includes exclusive access to original props, costumes, picture cars, and sets used from Batman to Friends. Additionally, studio tour guests will stop at the DC Universe – DC Comics Exhibit, the real Central Perk Friends set, original Batman Museum – Batmobile Collection, Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts and so much more. Visit the best studio tour in Los Angeles and interact with all the magic of film making today! We get you closer to the entertainment you love.

For lunch or dinner, we will be stopping in at the Rainbow Bar & Grill. This was my brother’s choice but the menu sounds great to me.

Rainbow Bar & Grill

I’m not sure what we will do after dinner, Jocelyn mentioned the Hollywood Wax Museum so that might be on the schedule. Jocelyn and John are really doing the planning for this day and I’m mostly along for the ride.

Day 6 LA or Back to the Parks

On Day 6, Mom and I will be splitting off from John and Jocelyn. They will be heading back to LA for more sightseeing. I have no idea what they have planned.

Mom and I will be spending one more day in the parks. This day will be relaxed and devoted to catching any rides we missed, shopping and character meets.

Our day will be starting off with “Minnie & Friends Breakfast in the Park” at 10 am at the Plaza Inn. This is a buffet with Character meets and usually has around 7 characters. Mom doesn’t know about this reservation yet but I thought it would be a great way to start off character meets for the day. I’m hoping she will enjoy this surprise.

Other characters I would like to meet during this day are Pluto in both parks, Mickey as Steamboat Willie, Oswald, Judy Hops and Nick Wild, and Mushu. I may be finding Mom a bench if the lines are long.

Day 7 Going Home

Not much to talk about on this day other than some long travel hours. My flight leaves Orange County at 11:35 am, I fly through Las Vegas and land back in Atlanta at 8:05 pm. I’m not looking forward to work the next day!

The other three fly out at 12:50 pm, connect through Dallas TX, and land back up north at 6:25 pm. They have another super short layover of 40 minutes so I hope they make it!

Outfits

All right, let’s talk outfits. Day 1 will be this Pluto combo. Of course, I will be wearing something comfortable on the plane and changing into this once I reach California. The second picture is the back of the shirt.

Day 2 California Adventure

Day 3 Disneyland

Day 4 The Walt Tour

Day 5 Los Angeles/Warner Brothers Tour

Just in case you didn’t know, I’m also a huge Harry Potter fan and am really looking forward to that part of the tour. I took the official sorting quiz on Pottermore and I am a Hufflepuff. I do have two other Disney sweatshirts I’m bringing for the other days but I didn’t take pictures of those.

Day 6 Back to Disneyland

I don’t have this shirt in my possession yet, my Great Aunt bought it for me when she and my Mom visited the Disney store last week. My Mom was actually going to buy the shirt for herself but my Great Aunt told her no, she was getting it for me. It’s the one with Pluto of course and I will be carrying my yellow Pluto bag with it. My Mom ended up picking out the Mickey one for herself.

And that folks, is the end of this PTR. I’ll see you on the other side! I’ll post a link here once I get the TR up and running. I was also hoping to get one more update done on my other TR before I leave but I don’t think that is going to happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter