From Bride to Bridapotamus, 6 Days of Magical Deluxe Dining with the Hubs! Day 5* 8/4

Bickimook2

Fab Five Member!
Hello alll! My name is Vicki and his name is Scott and this is our first dining review on the boards. Who we are: We are a couple who just got married on May 29th and spent our honeymoon in Disney.

246902_10150273329315310_538745309_9337455_6075705_n.jpg

We had a wonderful time in Disney, but the definite star of the show was the food during our trip. Since we were on the deluxe dining plan we spent almost more time in restaurants than we did in the actually parks, but it was well worth it! We wanted to relax and that's what we did so we cannot wait to share it will all of you lovely people who helped us plan our ressies along the way. Why the title you may ask? Well I, Vicki, think I gained about 5 lbs on this venture and Scott about 10 lbs so I think that pretty much explains it. By the end of the trip, Disney might have had to roll the both of us out of the "world" :rotfl: Since we are newlyweds, I thought it would be fun to "theme" our ranking system a bit for our scale on the quality of food and overall experience with 3 Disney couples scenarios. Starting with the best rating...

Cinderella and Prince Charming

Cinderella-and-Prince-Charming-disney-couples-7076253-550-566.jpg

This couple is the epitome of Happily Ever After and the food ranking in this position matches accordingly. This food is the best of the best in our opinion and it doesn't get any better than this for us. Foods and restaurants that get this rating will have the most points a 3

Prince Naveen and Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte+La+Bouff+and+Prince+Naveen.jpg

These two Disney characters as a couple are ok and would be perfectly acceptable, but we know that Prince Naveen can do a little better and this goes the same for foods and restaurants in the category. The foods for us in the category are enjoyable, but they are not quite as good as our Prince Charming and Cinderella Ranking. Foods and restaurants that fall into this category will get 2 points

And last, but not least...

Ursala and Prince Eric

EricVanessa1.jpg

I hope we all know what is terribly wrong with this combination. :rotfl: Foods and restaurants in this category are not, according to us, the best foods we ever ate so to speak. We feel that we could probably get something of this equivalent back home for a cheaper price. Foods and restaurants that fall into this category will be get 1 point.

With these rankings we found that some foods and restaurants fall in between points depending on how delectable we thought they were. :thumbsup2 At the end of the review we will post our top picks and honorable mentions. So sit back and enjoy the ride!

Here is a sample of some of the places we dined at:

Earl of Sandwich
Le Cellier
Coral Reef Restaurant
Narcoossee's
O'hana
Kona Cafe
Flying Fish Cafe

...and a myriad of snack stands and locations and other restaurants! Bon Appetit!

Congratulations of your wedding :goodvibes

Such a beautiful photo of you both :hug:

Looking forward to your reviews

CONGRATS!!!! You guys are so cute!

I cannot wait to hear all about it and I am in love with your rating system!

You guys are gorgeous! Best wishes for a great life together!:cheer2:

...looking forward to reviews too!

Love it! Love the rating scale, love the humor, love the dress! Congrats on your marriage! Can't wait to see more!:thumbsup2

OOOHHHH I can tell this is going to be good!

You guys are adorable by the way:cloud9:

Terri

Congrates on the Wedding ! Can not wait to read your reviews

Congratulations!! :love: May 29th was our 12th anniversary.

Can't wait to hear the reviews!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter