• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FriendShip Boats are returning!!!

I had dinner at Trattoria on 10/5, the lake seemed so bare and quiet without the boats. Excited they will be back before my 11/14 BWV stay!

Another huge Baby Step.

We consider the FriendShips to be Attractions in addition to Transportation.

We will often hop on at Epcot or DHS and take a "Sunset Cruise".

Sitting out on the "back deck" as Lake Hollywood and Crescent Lake transition from Day to Night is just so pretty to watch and so much fun.

Do you have to be staying at one of the resorts to use these? TIA. :goodvibes
Just keep in mind that seating will be quite limited on these boats at the beginning with social distancing and there will probably be longer lines waiting for the boats. So if you’re able to walk, it’s probably recommended to do so and leave the boat for those that need it.

Just keep in mind that seating will be quite limited on these boats at the beginning with social distancing and there will probably be longer lines waiting for the boats. So if you’re able to walk, it’s probably recommended to do so and leave the boat for those that need it.
Good to know. Just trying to learn all of our transportation options before our first trip. Thank you!!

I hope this means boats to Disney Springs from OKW, Saratoga, etc., also are returning soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter