Friends want to come to dinner!

leahjade

DIS Veteran
We're a family of 6 and a couple would like to join us for dinner one night. Will that be a problem if are ADR's are for 6?

Depends on where it is, when it is, the proper alignment of the planets & stars, etc. So it might be or it might not be. It's a lot harder to go up in party size than down most of the time.

I would try to change it to fit the new party size. If you can't, try it anyway at the restaurant, but they may not be able to accommodate you, so I would have a back-up plan.

Maybe. You should probably try to change the party size if possible.

I did every kind of juggling I could online and there's no availability (free dining week!) so I'm not sure what to do. I hate to have them come from another park to meet us and then be turned away. Bummer!

You may not be turned away but there are no guarantees. If you really want to meet them for a meal, pick a meal you can live without that doesn't have a no-show fee (if possible), make a back up reservation for the full party (noplace that has a no-show fee), and if you can't get into the original restaurant with everyone, go for the backup. Consider possibly putting the backup reservation in another party member's name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter