• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Friends and Family

mickeysmith

8.5 hours too far . . .
I think I am getting lost! I have linked my friend through Friends and Family since we are traveling together. We are trying to get our kids on each other's list so we can book our FP+ together. Each time we send a request to the kids, we click "accept", but they still don't show up on our Friends and Family list. When I go to reserve our FP+ times, I can only select myself, my girls, my friend but not her daughter. Same thing on her page: my kids don't show up. What am I doing wrong? I am afraid to pick rides and her child not be on that list. I wondered if she would automatically be on there since my friend is the acct manager? I appreciate any help!!

We were having similar issues. We just decided to book for half our group and then book for the other half of the group separately, while trying to get the same attractions/times.

It worked out well for now...probably won't work out so well when FP+ is fully rolled out.

We ended up sitting side by side with two laptops and got close to each other. It was kind of tricky because the times would match but the order of the rides were switched! We had to go through each and make sure the rides AND times matched! I hope Disney can connect us when we get there. I may call tomorrow and ask!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter