Friends and Family Discount

Did you check any other resorts? Is Beach Club your only option? I'd say book something just in case. Once something is booked, then you can call in yourself to check if anything opens. I was able to get I to Yacht Club after it was originally not available. As long as you don't mind putting down a 1 night deposit, I'd say book something. Even an all stars for a cheap deposit. You can always cancel if what you want doesn't open up.

Edit: what are your dates?

It has to be BC or YC because the sole purpose of the 3 day RO reservation after our 7 night "free dining" stay is for our kids to use the pool there :goodvibes

The dates are 11/8-11. We already have a reservation throguh a TA for $1,035. I was just hoping I could get something better through the CM discount.

My daughter is a previous CM and her friend just offered us her F/F discount. She is working and will book tonight for us. Does anybody know what discounts are being offered July 22-27. She said "40%", but is that room only? Also, is there any dining or ticket discounts? Thanks a bunch :)

My daughter is a previous CM and her friend just offered us her F/F discount. She is working and will book tonight for us. Does anybody know what discounts are being offered July 22-27. She said "40%", but is that room only? Also, is there any dining or ticket discounts? Thanks a bunch :)

Current discount is up to 40% on the room with F/F Discount June 15 – August 16, 2014. No DP discounts showing on the hub at this time. But this statement is there:

Be sure to ask about great rates available at other Disney Resort hotels!! Discounted Dining is available for WDTC Packages

We've been watching for a good opportunity for our family to visit our CM Daughter which is tough for us need a room for 5.

Current discount is up to 40% on the room with F/F Discount June 15 – August 16, 2014. No DP discounts showing on the hub at this time. But this statement is there:

Be sure to ask about great rates available at other Disney Resort hotels!! Discounted Dining is available for WDTC Packages

We've been watching for a good opportunity for our family to visit our CM Daughter which is tough for us need a room for 5.

I'm not sure where you're looking, but there is a 50% F&F rate out for those exact dates (maybe you just typed the wrong number?). I'm not positive that the general CM hub shows the deeper discounts when available - just the annual.

It looks like there is also a small discount on the QSDP.

I'm not sure where you're looking, but there is a 50% F&F rate out for those exact dates (maybe you just typed the wrong number?). I'm not positive that the general CM hub shows the deeper discounts when available - just the annual.

That was straight from the Summer CM Discount page. I ran a reservation to see what the total discount would be and it was 50% with her in the room or 40% for F/F rate without her, but no DDP discount was available.

The 50% you mention would make sense - last Aug when we booked at POR for a Royal Guest Room and our Daughter CM actually called to complete the reservation booking it went to 50% off and the dining rate was like like 46.99 a person for the Plus Dining Plan.

And its still only until 8/16? We are checking in 8/17-23 of course :(

I wouldn't expect them until mid October at the earliest.

The way they're doing them now, you can't add the deeper discount until you're within 21 days anyway.

Thank you so much for the reply!!!

So how does that work then, as soon as they are released DD would make our reservations. Then at 21 or so days out, if there is a deeper discount she can then apply it to our reservation if it's avail at our resort?

Thank you so much for the reply!!! So how does that work then, as soon as they are released DD would make our reservations. Then at 21 or so days out, if there is a deeper discount she can then apply it to our reservation if it's avail at our resort?

Yeah, pretty much. If you're going from a room only to a package you'll be refunded anything previously paid and the balance in full will be due.

They pretty much work like any other discount now.

So if I'm reading this all correctly, Disneyland CMs ALSO receive the 40% discount at WDW resorts and they just have to fax their ID and book it for me?

If I'm booking a RO do I have to pay 45 days out or can I pay at check in?

I'm looking to go February 8th-16th. I'm reading that the second half of my stay is peak season so I will not get the 40% off for that half? If there's another discount I can add it myself? I feel so dumb right now!

I have friends and family that are cm, the most they ever have got is 35% at deluxe
Confused by some of the posts, Is there a way to see what/how you can get higher?

I have friends and family that are cm, the most they ever have got is 35% at deluxe Confused by some of the posts, Is there a way to see what/how you can get higher?

35% off deluxe is standard public rate. There were either no CM discounted rooms or they booked and didn't tell the booker they were a CM.

So if I'm reading this all correctly, Disneyland CMs ALSO receive the 40% discount at WDW resorts and they just have to fax their ID and book it for me? If I'm booking a RO do I have to pay 45 days out or can I pay at check in? I'm looking to go February 8th-16th. I'm reading that the second half of my stay is peak season so I will not get the 40% off for that half? If there's another discount I can add it myself? I feel so dumb right now!

The CM would need to call and see if they qualify for F&F and WDW. RO reservations require a one night room stay deposit and you can pay the balance at check in.

CM rates aren't out for 2015 so there'd be no way to know what dates are included.

35% off deluxe is standard public rate. There were either no CM discounted rooms or they booked and didn't tell the booker they were a CM.

I should mention that the last time I used it was about five yrs ago, I always just used the military since because that was 5% more

So right now I have 35% on MOD Resort, assuming they extend it
(Was 30 w/FF based on few yrs back when I stopped using it)
Do you know what FF should be for a mod "today"? (Traveling May 2015) and when a cm could book that?
Tia

The CM would need to call and see if they qualify for F&F and WDW. RO reservations require a one night room stay deposit and you can pay the balance at check in.

CM rates aren't out for 2015 so there'd be no way to know what dates are included.

Thank you!:goodvibes

My cousin checked to confirm on the website(before seeing your post) and she said the dates weren't out yet so that sounds like she CAN do it, but it's a matter of the dates being released. February 12th(Thursday) through the 16th is the weekend before President's Day so it's considered Peak however the previous 4 days that we're going is the slowest season so I guess we just wait to find out how it all works!

I should mention that the last time I used it was about five yrs ago, I always just used the military since because that was 5% more So right now I have 35% on MOD Resort, assuming they extend it (Was 30 w/FF based on few yrs back when I stopped using it) Do you know what FF should be for a mod "today"? (Traveling May 2015) and when a cm could book that? Tia

FF is just a straight 40% regardless of tier (subject to change).

I'm not sure when they release CM discounts for 2015. More than likely October or November. The CM can book it whenever the rates are available.

FF is just a straight 40% regardless of tier (subject to change).

I'm not sure when they release CM discounts for 2015. More than likely October or November. The CM can book it whenever the rates are available.

Oh thanks, didn't realize it changed to a flat percentage either
Glad I stumbled upon this thread

I'll ask my friend about looking into it for me
Might be better for me to keep the rate I have now though since it's locked into 2014 rates vs 2015 rates and extra 5%

Oh thanks, didn't realize it changed to a flat percentage either Glad I stumbled upon this thread I'll ask my friend about looking into it for me Might be better for me to keep the rate I have now though since it's locked into 2014 rates vs 2015 rates and extra 5%

Are you saying you have a current discount on a 2015 reservation?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter