Friday's Riddle

Mary Jo said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Thanks, Utahmama! :thumbsup2

Didn'tcha know, Utahmama is the Riddle solvers' friend!
Oh BOY!
I'm "ON" (and IN) at 7:00AM mountain time...If you look closely, often(ish) I'll have what is known in the medical dork community as a "Spazz Attack" and rather than PMing my answer, I'll have a brain fart and POST it. If Grammy sees it before I do (once) she'll have a COW. But yesterday, only my sweet, mild-mannered friend Mary Jo saw it...I was all flustergated, but managed to erase it from the boards before I was banished to exile for all eternity....

P.S. I LOVE when my smart, GEN-ius friends cant get the riddle! I think smart people overanalize the riddle. Pick it appart...like a "rocket surgeon". I do a little dance :woohoo: when I can do it!!!!

UtahMama said:
Hay, Horsegirl! Could you PM me the back-story too? This I wanna hear!

Baby, I think I already did! But I will again...I don't have time to pm folks, but I will. And I am not an original riddler, and probably not the best person to speak on the origins of the woooohoooty. I just have a little background to share with the newbies. :teeth:

horsegirl said:
Baby, I think I already did! But I will again...I don't have time to pm folks, but I will. And I am not an original riddler, and probably not the best person to speak on the origins of the woooohoooty. I just have a little background to share with the newbies. :teeth:
You did tell me the definition but I dont remember the origin. I KNOW it's sophisticated and lengthy, so you can give the short version? Or not.
You "sound" a little :furious: . If not, maybe a little ;) ?? Do you need a time-out? :grouphug:

Hey UM, I just noticed your avatar. Is it new? I thought you had something else. Any way I like it. Miss Piggy is one of my heros :teeth:

That's really cool utah! Smilies make telling someone they're pissy sound better! :lmao:
:goodvibes :love: to horsie.
You could just post it here and avoid all the poopy pms. Which makes them bms! Ha!

I want a PM too!!!

:rotfl:
Ok, I am only kidding.

Not that I don't love getting a PM from Horsey.
You know What I mean. We are borg.

HaleyB said:
I want a PM too!!!

:rotfl:
Ok, I am only kidding.

Not that I don't love getting a PM from Horsey.
You know What I mean. We are borg.
Do you mean resistance is futile, perhaps?

celerystalker said:
That's really cool utah! Smilies make telling someone they're pissy sound better! :lmao:
:goodvibes :love: to horsie.
You could just post it here and avoid all the poopy pms. Which makes them bms! Ha!

I cannot give the backstory here...I will pm you all. But I do NOT know the origin, only a little backstory about why we all get so excited about woohoootying... :rotfl2:

Gosh, all this hullabaloo....I think I am going to disappoint you all.... :rolleyes:

haley we are borg and you can post that here as it is family friendly... ;) :thumbsup2

For the record celerystalker, I do not like bms. :rotfl2:

Is it ever too late to try to get IN?

Cause I have the first 2 - they were easy. But I'm stuck on the last one. Even with the mints. I know what it has to do with. Just can't pinpoint the phrase....

Hmmmmm...

I know, I'm stupid. Everyone siad it was the easiest.

Blessings!
MarkyMark

I figured it out. I think. I've never riddled this late before!

Blessings!
MarkyMark

It is never too late and you are not stupid. (((slap)))

0= zero
______ =relation word (next to, beside, under, over, above... like those)

Ph.D.
M.B.A.
B.S.

(did I get those right?)= what is a word that applies to all three of those (besides expensive)?

Yes resistance is futile, you will be assimilated.

Also, though, we use the term 'borg' sort of the way kids use 'jinx' if we post the same thought/idea/phrase/so on. Only we don't have to wait to see our name 3 times before we post again.

HaleyB said:
Yes resistance is futile, you will be assimilated.

Also, though, we use the term 'borg' sort of the way kids use 'jinx' if we post the same thought/idea/phrase/so on. Only we don't have to wait to see our name 3 times before we post again.
Oh I see. Thanks for explaining.

HaleyB said:
Last edited by HaleyB : Today at 03:05 PM. Reason: See I told you you were not stupid, I am also always right. Except when I am not.

I had to do a double-take to make sure this wasn't coming from Donna :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter