friday riddle

Wow... I've heard soooo many good things about married life. :rolleyes:

Make me wanna just go out and get hitched right now...

Don't forget that saying "I do" is the last decision that you will make where your fiance is concerned, of course she was probably the one that decided you were going to marry her so it is even questionable if you really made that decision:rolleyes:

Don't forget that saying "I do" is the last decision that you will make where your fiance is concerned, of course she was probably the one that decided you were going to marry her so it is even questionable if you really made that decision:rolleyes:
I let DH make decisions:confused3 ( or at least that is what I let him think;) )

I'm kind of getting that vibe from my fiance already, and we aren't even married yet. There are some things I haven't done that I normally would have just because she didn't approve.

I've been sitting around for a while thing where in the he'll is the freaking riddle. Days of the week lose their meaning on vacation, so it took me a few to figure it out...

I've been sitting around for a while thing where in the he'll is the freaking riddle. Days of the week lose their meaning on vacation, so it took me a few to figure it out...

Good Morning Duck!! What are the plans for today?

Morning Duck! What is the weather???????

I am :lmao: at the conversation here.... especially riddle years....

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hello riddlers... is there anyone up on the other side of the atlantic???:coffee:

You're still in WDW right? Where are you staying? Are you having a good time and is the weather nice????

You're still in WDW right? Where are you staying? Are you having a good time and is the weather nice????
We moved to the BWV on Sat. It's supposed to be in the mid 80's today. I always have a good time. It rained a little yesterday, but it was a drizzle, and not a big deal. The MK was pretty crowded, but it's a holiday weekend. It should empty out as the week goes on. The hotel parking lots are pretty empty. At least the ones I've seen.

We come out there on Thursday.... yippeee can't wait... thought it wasn't supposed to rain in Jan???:confused3

Will have to do ponchos again... lol

We come out there on Thursday.... yippeee can't wait... thought it wasn't supposed to rain in Jan???:confused3

Will have to do ponchos again... lol
It was a drizzle for a few hours. We didn't wear anything. Just hopped on a few rides, and were out of it while in line, then avoided it as much as possible while walking. I think it rains about 4-5 days on average in Jan. in Fla. I read something like that somewhere.

It's not the same as rain by us though. Like in the summer when we went years ago when I was in school, it seemed like a rain shower popped up in the afternoon all the time for an hour or two. Hardly ever all day for days like at home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter