Fresh of the Boat TV show

Yup! Love it! I feel like the first few episodes were uneven but it really hit its stride towards the end of last year and I really enjoyed the premiere

I love tonight's episode where the youngest was power walking with the neighborhood ladies. ...lol

This show has grown on us

My wife and I enjoy it. Our favorite sitcom is Two Broke Girls, but Fresh off the Boat is second. The show takes place in the 90s and that is when my wife and I both were teens and young adults. We laugh at how great and pathetic things were at that time of our lives.

Love that and Blackish, they both crack me up. Been wanting to see the Goldbergs too but haven't yet.

Love that and Blackish, they both crack me up. Been wanting to see the Goldbergs too but haven't yet.

Did you see the Blackish premier. It was AWESOME. Such a funny, but intelligent and sensitive, way to handle some real racial issues in the country. Love that show too.

Did you see the Blackish premier. It was AWESOME. Such a funny, but intelligent and sensitive, way to handle some real racial issues in the country. Love that show too.

I did actually and it was good. I usually don't see the episodes until months after they air, i'm always trying to catch up. But when I need a laugh, I usually put fresh off the boat or blackish on hulu :-)

Maybe I need to give this show another shot. I saw an early episode last season and thought it was so awful I didn't even watch the whole thing. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter