• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fresh Fruit Question

ClaraOswald

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me what kinds of fresh fruit we can get in the parks? I know there are various fruit stands throughout but it's been a while and I can't remember what they typically have. Also not sure if things have changed in the past few years. Hoping to find things like apples, bananas, grapes, strawberries, etc. (Bonus points if anyone knows if anywhere in the parks has those bags of pre-cut apple slices.) My son is fairly picky but fruit is always a good addition at meals or for snacks. Thanks!

Can anyone tell me what kinds of fresh fruit we can get in the parks? I know there are various fruit stands throughout but it's been a while and I can't remember what they typically have. Also not sure if things have changed in the past few years. Hoping to find things like apples, bananas, grapes, strawberries, etc. (Bonus points if anyone knows if anywhere in the parks has those bags of pre-cut apple slices.) My son is fairly picky but fruit is always a good addition at meals or for snacks. Thanks!
The fruit stands have lots of options including delicious fresh pineapple. I have also seen grapes, Cuties mandarins, apples and bananas. There might be more, maybe watermelon? Disney fruit is always really high quality.

Alot of the stands have fresh fruit. My kids would get grapes and mixed fruit cups. I seem to remember most of the kid meals coming with some kind of fruit. My DD loved those apple slices! We found them at Walgreens on Harbor/Katella of all places. (Last time we were there was 2019)

The fruit stands usually have apple slices, grapes, pineapple spears, dill pickles, cuties mandarins (a 3 pack), bananas, mango slices, and things like babybel cheese and pretzel thins w/hummus (Sabra brand), watermelon slices and bags of chips and drinks.

Strawberries come and go, but more often than not, can't be found at the in park carts, although you can usually find them at the Grand Californian quick service location, along with melons.

Does anyone know if the fruit carts typically have cantaloupe/musk melon? My DH is deathly allergic to it, just worried about cross contamination if we get something from one of them. Thanks!

Does anyone know if the fruit carts typically have cantaloupe/musk melon? My DH is deathly allergic to it, just worried about cross contamination if we get something from one of them. Thanks!

No. And the places that do sell melon have it in individual sealed plastic cups/containers.

I haven't seen the apple slices since the reopening. They might have them somewhere, but they haven't been around when I've looked for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter