French Quarter show pics here

It looks like a Nikon D7000 with a 10mm wide angle lens.

Andre

:thumbsup2

What type of camera are you using? Your Flickr photos are amazing.

Thank you, tiriggs. If you click on my Flickr photos and scroll down just below each one, you will see all the details, from the camera and lens used, to the settings. I leave this information visible as I believe it is useful to others.

If you click on my Flickr photos and scroll down just below each one, you will see all the details, from the camera and lens used, to the settings.

Darn, and I was trying to sound so clever and you've given the game away. :) :) :rotfl:

Andre

My DD13, DD11, and I will be heading back to our favorite moderate resort in April for our first girls trip :cool1:. I am loving the pictures so far and all of the pics are making me even more excited for our trip :goodvibes. 2Tiggies your pictures are gorgeous!!!!

wdw_12_ccclxv_by_ldfranklin-d6z22bf.jpg

wdw_12_ccclviii_by_ldfranklin-d6yw6hr.jpg

wdw_12_ccclxii_by_ldfranklin-d6z20xz.jpg

wdw_12_ccclxi_by_ldfranklin-d6z20le.jpg

wdw_12_cccxli_by_ldfranklin-d6yib7l.jpg

wdw_12_cccxxxvi_by_ldfranklin-d6yepms.jpg

wdw_12_ccxcvi_by_ldfranklin-d6xfsqm.jpg

wdw_12_ccxciii_by_ldfranklin-d6xc2rw.jpg

Great photos, Trickiwoo!! Especially love the tap-dancing Gator. And the beignets. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter