Status
Not open for further replies.
hubby is coming to use the computer!

darn

hope you enjoyed and get some cool stuff from my postings

I love you all Freaps!
:love:

http://www.nichd.nih.gov/publications/pubs_details.cfm?from=milk&pubs_id=5639

The Milk Matters campaign offers a number of free publications and materials about the importance of calcium for children and teens. Some of these items are geared toward parents, some toward children and teens, and some toward health care professionals. The items listed below are available for download or for order through this Web site.

Hope I did this right, this is my first freebie post. I ordered a children's coloring book, and there was no fee for shipping.

The code for the free blanket is BHSUEDE at Brylane Home.
The code for the free wok is BKWOK
and you can get deferred billing with BKDELAY2

http://www.brylanehome.com/?affiliat...01&WT.srch =1

and there is free shipping this weekend with BHFALL39 On $39.00 orders
I am posting this again because it was inquired about on the chat page. Worth looking at if you haven't already! You can purchase anything...the cheapest thing you can find and still get the free stuff!!!

The code for the free blanket is BHSUEDE at Brylane Home.
The code for the free wok is BKWOK
and you can get deferred billing with BKDELAY2

http://www.brylanehome.com/?affiliat...01&WT.srch =1

and there is free shipping this weekend with BHFALL39
I am posting this again because it was inquired about on the chat page. Worth looking at if you haven't already! You can purchase anything...the cheapest thing you can find and still get the free stuff!!!

How do you get the free stuff? Where do you enter the codes?

When you go to check out after you have put in the item(s) that you want to purchase you will see 2 boxes on left if I remember correctly that are marked codes/promotions...something like that...you input the code you want to use and voila! I think you can only use one freebie at a time, but you can use the deferred shipping in tandem with a freebie.

When I did it I placed an order for a 5.99 pillow put in my code for free blanket and checked out, the total with shipping was 10.98...after I checked out a coupon popped up for 10.00 off my next purchase if I signed up for a rewards program...so I did...then I went back on and purchased another pillow and got the free wok set using the 10.00 coupon and only had to pay .98 cents!

And remember that the shipping counts so you can order something less than 10.00.

Then I only had to unenroll myself in the rewards program and I was done! Call 1-800-732-7031 to cancel...it's very easy, you can cancel whether they are open or not.

Are you getting married?
KNow anyone that is?
It's almost my 10th wedding anniversary maybe this would work if we renew our vowes and have a little anniversarty party (of course we wouldn't actually want any gifts)

updated link.

Angie, I can't get the link to work - can you post the full link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter