Freebie Thread for the week of 9/10/07

Status
Not open for further replies.
there was a posting on the freebie boards for a wake up call from high school musical anyone still have the link me neice told me my little grand nephew is soooooooo into the movie anyone still have the link I'd like to do this for him

https://www.billygraham.org/RBG_FO.asp

Sitting by My Laughing Fire
by Ruth Bell Graham

We are pleased to offer—at no charge—this classic volume of Ruth Bell Graham's poetry, chosen and assembled by Ruth herself. It is our prayer that you will encounter all of Ruth's passion for words, friends, family, and her Lord and Savior Jesus Christ within its pages.

Thanks, it was hard..but a final relief. We held on to him longer than we should have. He had a tumor (2nd one) on his chest the size of a golfball.
The last one came back about 3 months after surgery on the first. He was just wore out...

Bwwwwaaaahhhhaahhhhhahhhh!!!

My daughter uses this phrase all the time and so do her friends, but I've never seen it spelled out!!!! I thought I was gonna wet myself!:rotfl2:

Ha, I just spelled it phonetically like they are teaching my DS7 in 2nd grade!!

I think we had a freebie for Serenity pads a while ago....:rotfl:

Opps, I cannot "link" to the link. Is there a parent site I can jump from to Scientist Kit?

* Free Junior Scientist Kit For Kids In 4th - 5th Grade

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They also have a couple of posters and books.

Brain Power! The NIDA Junior Scientist Program: Grades 4-5
Inventory Number: BPPACK2
Cost: $0.00

The Brain Power! program takes students in grades 4 and 5 step by step
through an exploration of the processes of science and how to use these
processes to learn about the brain, the nervous system, and the effects
of drugs on the nervous system and the body. The materials include a
videotape, a teacher's guide, trading cards, and parent newsletters.
http://ncadistore.samhsa.gov/CatalogNIDA/Pub_List.aspx?KID=524&CID=2

I fixed it
now it should work :goodvibes

Hey gang. I have been lurking around here for about a month. Wanted to say thanks for all the freebies. This is my new and favorite hobby!

We just lost our big goofy yellow lab "Opie" to cancer this April. He was 13...:sad1:

How sad. I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. We have two dogs~one is 7 and the other is 1.
smiley_hug.gif

living red- red scarf- virginia residents

http://www.healthsystem.virginia.edu...oinClubRed.cfm

Join Club Red and join a growing community of women committed
to living red ...and living well. While supplies last, you'll receive a
monthly e-newsletter, a welcome package - a stylish silk scarf - and
you'll find a wealth of information on fitness, food and health.

You'll also access community space where you can share and hear
ideas and inspiration, and real stories, from other women living red.

The following information will be used to send your welcome gift out
to you, and to identify you as a Club Red UVa member. We never sell
or share your name or use this information for any purpose other than
Club Red events and information.

Membership in Club Red is limited to residents of
Virginia.

Pet Product and Treat Testing. (this is for owners of dogs) no other animals qualifys

http://www.doggiefun.com/critiques/index.html
Canine Critique
Dog owners! Would your dog like to test the latest in pet products and treats for free? Do you enjoying sharing your opinion on items for your dog?

Our Canine Critique program allows you and your dog to do just that! Click the link below for more details or to sign-up today!

Critic must be a member of the Dog Park. If not, they will ask you to sign UP

then it adds:
Critic will be matched with appropriate product (depending on size, chewing habits, etc.)
Critique session duration will vary by product and will be included in your testing procedures.
Owner will be required to submit at least 3 photos of tester using (or not using) the product within 5 days of end of critique session.
Owner will be required to fill out an online survey regarding the success of the test within 5 days of end of critique session.
At this time we are only accepting applications for dog owners in the United States.

NOTICE: In order to participate, you must be willing to complete the tasks stated above in the time allotted. Submitting this form will be considered a binding commitment to complete the exercise. If you do not plan to fulfill your obligations, DO NOT submit an application.

If you would like to participate and are willing to abide by the guidelines above, please complete the form below:

(Hmmmmm not sure after all if I want to commit to all of these requirements)

you.gif

Thanks for all the wonderful freebies that everyone worked hard to find and share with their fellow freapers!

smiley_huggroup.gif

See ya on next weeks thread!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter