Freebie Thread for the week of 8/20/07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note:
Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce coupons will only be sent to states within the continental United States excluding the following areas: Alaska, California, Hawaii, North Dakota, Oregon, and Vermont.

Coupons redeemable at retail grocers currently stocking our sauce.
Please check the Retail Location tab for the retail outlet nearest you.

If you are not close to a store, ask your local grocer if they could bring it in.

http://www.countrybobs.com/default.asp

http://healthyfutures.net/nlrc/products/free_sample.php

36 organic, wildcrafted and natural food products in every bar!

Some of the ingredients include:

- Flax seed
- Organic oat sprouts
- Organic wheat sprouts
- Organic sprouted millet
- Organic sprouted spelt
- Almond butter

- Green oat grass
- Wheat grass
- Organic soy sprouts
- Sesame seeds
- And a lot more ......

Oh Yum, I can hardly wait for this one!:rotfl:

Thank you for posting the site. Since I am on DD's school fund raising committee I can use all the help I can find thus will order the planning kit. :)

However,

I know this comment should go on the Freap board but I just wanted to quickly say - community health is a bit concerned about long term effects regarding artificial sweeteners and children. Personally, I would use Splenda's planning guide and save the recipes for baking for my diabetic friends (adults and children who cannot tolerate sugar). Or if I did send a baked good to the school bake sale I mark it as being made with "Splenda" or whatever.

I'm really glad that you mentioned this!!!

I wouldn't necessarily assume that bake goods contained Splenda, but if I accidentally got something that was made with Splenda, I would be pretty unhappy because I'm allergic to it.

When I click on the Snuggles banner it takes me through a bunch of pages.:scared: I am signed up with them so not sure why it's doing this but just an FYI>

After I filled out the initial page (most of my info was already there...guess because I'm a member?), it took me to another page of offers, but I just closed out. I immediately got an email saying my sample was on its way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter