Freebie thread for the week of 6/25/07

http://associates.tradepub.com/free/orn

Qualify for Your Free Subscription!

OR Nurse 2007: Your clinical source for perioperative practice.

Lippincott Williams & Wilkins is proud to introduce a brand-new journal to serve perioperative nurses, managers, and directors working in hospitals and ambulatory surgery settings. OR Nurse 2007 presents concise, up-to-the-minute clinical and practical information in a reader-friendly format, to help busy perioperative nurses keep pace with the changes in their field. The journal also includes current technological and product advances in areas such as endovascular stenting, laparoscopy, sterilization, and more.

Geographic Eligibility: USA

Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins

Good Monday morning Freaps and thanks again to all of you who find these great freebies for us lazy folks!!!!

If anyone still has the coupon for $5 off the SoyJoy bars and isn't going to use it, I would love to have it. I love those things but they are expensive. Just send me a pm. Thanks!!!

Good Morning & welcome to another week! :surfweb: I'm freapin' again - hooray! Got the noxema blackhead wash, polly klaas kit and cascade dishwasher tablets. Then on Saturday we enjoyed our slim jim sample while watching the fisher price planet heroes dvd - it's a full episode and my 4-year old sat through the whole thing and LOVED it. Cool. ;)

PS - my CVS had a lot of cough/cold medicines on clearance for 75% OFF...just marked down this weekend and the expiration dates were well over a year away. Stock up for the next "sick" season now :thumbsup2

I got the Bausch and Lomb contact lens kit last week. I just noticed today that the coupons that came in it had expired on 12/31/06. It's possible that the rewetting drops are also expired. My husband took the drops out of town with him yesterday, so I can't check on that date just now.

So if anyone else receives this offer, please check the expiration date on those rewetting drops and throw them away if they are outdated.

Can someone PLEASE repost for the hearing aid batteries. I want to send the link to DMIL for DFIL. Thanks sooooo much!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter