Freebie Thread For The Week Of 6/18/07

http://www.lamictal.com/epilepsy/patients/special_savings.jsp?banner_s=1005&rotation_s=1002

Save up to $60 on your next 6 prescriptions of
LAMICTAL for epilepsy!

Sign up now to receive up to 6 checks for $10 each toward the cost of your prescriptions for LAMICTAL for epilepsy. That's a total savings of up to $60! You'll also receive tips and information, like getting a restful night's sleep and balancing your life, so you can keep doing what you love.

http://www.lamictal.com/epilepsy/patients/special_savings.jsp?banner_s=1005&rotation_s=1002

Save up to $60 on your next 6 prescriptions of
LAMICTAL for epilepsy!

Sign up now to receive up to 6 checks for $10 each toward the cost of your prescriptions for LAMICTAL for epilepsy. That's a total savings of up to $60! You'll also receive tips and information, like getting a restful night's sleep and balancing your life, so you can keep doing what you love.

thanks, will come in handy!!:thumbsup2

Has anyone actually received any of these Mary Kay samples?? Ive signed up for quite a few and haven't received any.

Hey Guys, We're finally back. Did I miss anything good?? When I went to the post office to pick up my mail, the postmaster says "hold on I have to find a box" I had more freebies than mail..

I have been "lurking" for awhile and receiving many cool free things, and I just wanted to say thanks!!!

I am not sure what is going on....but it appears that .com and .net have accidentally been banned on the boards. If it gets corrected, I guess everyone will have to go in and change .*** back to .com! I hope this isn't the case...because this continual freebie thread could be doomed! :scared:

ETA: Well, oddly, after seeing my post is normal....it does not appear to be happening here! My siggy was even messed up on one of the other threads I posted on! :confused3

Is anyone saving their Coke points for anything in particular? I'd love to be able to save up my points to get something special for my mother-in-law but the shear amount of points needed is pretty daunting..

--Mr. DB

Has anyone actually received any of these Mary Kay samples?? Ive signed up for quite a few and haven't received any.
I have never received one. BTW, love the pic in your siggy....:)

I am not sure what is going on....but it appears that .com and .net have accidentally been banned on the boards. If it gets corrected, I guess everyone will have to go in and change .*** back to .com! I hope this isn't the case...because this continual freebie thread could be doomed! :scared:

ETA: Well, oddly, after seeing my post is normal....it does not appear to be happening here! My siggy was even messed up on one of the other threads I posted on! :confused3

Another odd thing that happened to you earlier was that you said you couldn't send me a PM. In fact, I did receive pm's from plenty of people interested in those coupons this morning. I've been receiving PM's for years! Never turn it on or off. Sorry I didn't get yours.

I have been "lurking" for awhile and receiving many cool free things, and I just wanted to say thanks!!!
Welcome to the boards!
24.gif

The samples don't come from the company, but from the agent. The agents probably won't bother to send the samples to people out of their area. They have to pay for the samples and wouldn't want to send them to someone who won't become a customer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter