Free week at Orbit One Villas?

steelebug

Mouseketeer
We were given a free week at Orbit One Villas in July. Anyone stayed. We have stayed at Orange Lake, Bonnet Creek, Floridays and Lake buena vista resort and Spa? What should I expect. Thanks

have not stayed there = but know about it.

it is not fancy = just basic stuff. it has a swimming pool and not much more.

it is very close to Disney. just go straight at the light - you will be on Sherberth road (sp) stay on it until the traffic light then turn right - you are on WDW property and AK is coming up fast.

We stayed there in Oct. 2010. When we went it was clean and very close to the parks. As the above poster stated it is very basic. The pool is not really heated so we were not able to swim in it. The location is fantastic and did not take us more than 5 -10 minutes to get to the parks. I also liked that since it was not a fancy resort they were very laid back. They had cookies at check-in and were helpful. We lost a room key and they didn't care or charge us for it (I had called and let them know). Also, at that time we didn't have to clean the room before leaving (i.e. stripping beds, etc). HTH!

I've stayed there 3 times in the past, the most recent was January and I stayed for 2 weeks.
It's not fancy but it has plenty of room, it's clean and convenient. I think that the pool is heated. There were kids out there swimming in January at night. And it was a little chilly out.

We stayed in October of 2008 and my kids liked it. It was plenty of room for us and the pool was never really busy. No complaints.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter