FREE WDW Dbl Stroller Swap 2 Open Dates July 4-12/August 6-15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if you could get your hands on a bungee cord you could wrap it around and secure it shut that way. Or any kind of thing to tie it up with, ribbon, twine, etc.

I dunno, it's strange! I want the stroller out if my room though. I need to know what to do with it!

Sorry for all my typing errors. I'm at epcot posting from my iPhone and it's hard to type fast!

Ok. Hope u all aren't mad about this. The maintenance guy at Pop happened to walk by my room yesterday while I was outside the door fighting with the stroller. (trying to get it to fold up). He took a look at the stroller and offered to take it and work on it. He said the footrest was beyond repair and cut it off. He made a new strap from rope. It isn't pretty but it works. I pushed the kids around the resort in it to try it out. He also left some extra rope in the back pocket. Now if I can figure out how to make it stay folded I can leave it for the swapper after mommy2armybrat. She pm'ed me the info of the next swapper. I can't leave it at Saratoga springs. She will have to pick it up here at pop. Could someone pm her and tell her. It's a hassle to do it on the iPhone.

Now if I can figure out how to make it stay folded I can leave it for the swapper after mommy2armybrat. She pm'ed me the info of the next swapper. I can't leave it at Saratoga springs. She will have to pick it up here at pop. Could someone pm her and tell her. It's a hassle to do it on the iPhone.

I have dropped out of the stroller swap but Kadesha can PM the next person and have them pick it up from Pop. They will arrive on the 28th. I already have other stroller arrangements made. I don't think it makes sense for me to pick it up from Pop because I won't be able to leave it at Saratoga Springs either. Sorry!

mommy2armybrat- I was trying to see if someone would pm the swapper after u to let them know it would be at pop. I'm not expecting u to pick it up. I just have a hard time sending pm's from my phone.

mommy2armybrat- I was trying to see if someone would pm the swapper after u to let them know it would be at pop. I'm not expecting u to pick it up. I just have a hard time sending pm's from my phone.

:thumbsup2 Got It! I tried calling her but didn't get an answer. I will PM her for you. We still have a few days because she doesn't arrive till the 28th.

Alright guys, I've been asking for days for the swap leader to tell me what to do with the stroller. I've heard nothing back. I tried to leave it at pop again this morning and they wouldn't take it open. I folded it and as soon as it dropped open they said they couldn't take it. I've tried twice to leave it there. My car is filled with luggage so I don't know what to do. Unless bertegirl has a solution I'm just going to have to leave it. I brought it with me to the parks today. It's been parked in front of Tonys at mk all day and that's where it will be left. I just don't know what else to do!? I used the extra rope they gave me to make the footrrst thicker. I have no way to get amymore.

When I left it at WL they wanted it left open. Maybe you could take the boat over there and leave it with the conceirge again. Just an idea - not sure how convenient that would be for you.

When I left it at WL they wanted it left open. Maybe you could take the boat over there and leave it with the conceirge again. Just an idea - not sure how convenient that would be for you.

well SS wouldn't take it because I wasn't staying there so I doubt WL will either. I don't have much time to mess with this. We are trying to enjoy our last day at mk. I've already invested far too much of my vacation time in this.

Forgot to mention that something is messed up on the left side. It folds inward while pushing and makes it nearly impossible to push. My dh tried to repair it with zipties but I don't know how well it will work since we aren't using it. I don't see hoqanyonecould use it for a day, much less a week!

I don't think it sounds to be in any condition for us to want to partake in the swap. My kids are older and I'm afraid if it is in that poor of condition they would finish it off.

I can't believe it got abused so quickly. Really sad.

I don't have anyone assigned to the swap after me. I doubt Disney can hold on to the stroller until after mid-July?

I'm not sure I am much help, but honestly I don't feel like going over to Pop to pick up a disabled stroller and then who do I end up leaving it with?

I have never done a swap before, but it sounds like the swap has met it's end?

Thanks for all the heads up! Enjoy your last day of vacation, it sounds like none of us can use the stroller so just leave it where you must!!!!

It is just odd that ours in the only swap that is having problems dropping it off! But we knew we were taking a chance didn't we!

Well we are heading out of Mk. Sorry to everyone else in the swap. At least you all know in advance that you won't have the stroller. It's been a rough week for my kids having to walk everyday. I just didn't budget to rent a stroller for 7 days.

I took it upon myself to PM the remaining swappers after BNHASAK since she has been posting and is aware of issues. Too bad this didn't work out.

Bertegirl, username Nataliebrown did not work to send the PM, was there a typo there? Maybe just PM her to let her know the deal.

Hi.
Id love to join a stroller swap, for the week of 8/14

Is it possible to share a swap ? We dont really need it every single day.
we may only go to parks on 4 days.

Thanks for any info =)

(I hope it's ok that I repost this on another double stroller swap thread, if it's against the rules, I apologize in advance and will remove it promptly. Im just limited on time to read the rules page , with 3 little ones ! =)

Rainbows, Please read previous messages above. This stroller SWAP ended a few months back. Didn't want you waiting on this.

thanks for the reply. this site is a bit overwhelming at first, so I couldnt find a quick summary of what to do. thanks again, I really appreciate it =)

*** one more question to the pros of this board.

I did find a stroller to buy in Orlando (used, from a local), and plan to sell it after my week is over, can I list it here, or mention it here ?

Hi there I am looking for a stroller for Sept26-Oct1 if anything is open please PM me!! I have a Double Stroller cover I am willing to donate, that I bought at Toys R Us is this help???????

THanks
Heather

I am looking for a stroller for 12/4/2010- 12/14/2010. Early I know, but these seem to fill up fast.
This is all new to me, so what do I need to do? I was not able to read past the first couple of pages. It got kind of overwhelming with information. LOL!

Hi, I was wondering if the swap was ending at the end of September, or is no one signed up for after that? If it will still be open, do you have Nov 22-25 open?

Thanks!
Robbinsgirls3-princess: Kelly Robbins

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter