FREE Victoria's Secret Rewards Cards

When di
Between yesterday and today 9 codes showed up in my email. So excited. They are all $10. My co-worker got codes yesterday and one of hers was $100. (Lucky).
When did you mail yours in? I still haven't received any but I mailed mine in the last three days of e promotion. Hopefully I will still get them.

I started to send them in after I read about it on this here. So, like around November 16th. I think I sent around 10 total. So I am very happy to be getting them. DD14 just recently discovered VS and loves their stuff. She is going to have a blast spending these.

Does anyone know if you can use a VS Reward and a coupon together? I have a $10 off $35 coupon, and a VS Reward.

Okay, I finally received some. Five right now, four actually work. One does not :P

The four that do work are for $10.

Oh, and I started sending them in the Saturday prior to Thanksgiving. I sent them in daily for 10 days.

Also, my friend sent the same time as I (we mailed ours together) and she also received five. Of the five, only two work and both are for $10.

Further update. A few friends and I (total 5 people) sent in cards for 10 days, from 11/20 to 11/30.

Tally is:
ME: 10 sent, 5 received, 5 work (4 worked yesterday, but I checked today and the 5th now works) - all $10
FRIEND #1 (RC) : 10 sent, 5 received, 5 work (only 1 worked this morning, but she checked again this evening and all 5 work now!) - all $10
FRIEND #2 (TM): 10 sent, 4 received, 2 work (I wonder if tonight all four will work?) - so far the two that worked this morning were for $10
FRIEND #3 (GM): 10 sent, 5 received, 5 work - all for $10
FRIEND #4 (LJ): TBD. Haven't heard from her yet

Last edited:
For those who have a couple VS cards that won't work, simply call the VS 1-800 number and they will set it straight. I had a couple that didn't work, and I placed an order for two Winter Bombshell rollerball perfumes, and they shipped them free. It didn't even cost me a penny.

My two DD's and I mailed a total of 3 each on 11/25, 11/27, and 11/30. We have yet to receive anything back yet.

Further update. A few friends and I (total 5 people) sent in cards for 10 days, from 11/20 to 11/30.

Tally is:
ME: 10 sent, 5 received, 5 work (4 worked yesterday, but I checked today and the 5th now works) - all $10
FRIEND #1 (RC) : 10 sent, 5 received, 5 work (only 1 worked this morning, but she checked again this evening and all 5 work now!) - all $10
FRIEND #2 (TM): 10 sent, 4 received, 2 work (I wonder if tonight all four will work?) - so far the two that worked this morning were for $10
FRIEND #3 (GM): 10 sent, 5 received, 5 work - all for $10
FRIEND #4 (LJ): TBD. Haven't heard from her yet

Further update:

FRIEND #2 (TM): 10 sent, 4 received, 4 work (well, we only checked the last two that didn't work) - all $10
FRIEND #5 (LJ): 10 sent, 5 received, 5 work - all $10

So, apparently waiting a day or two will result in all the cards working!

Last edited:
How long are they good for? Still hopeful to get ours before time runs out!

Only til 12/17/15.

So, gotta spend it pretty quickly. There are two VS stores within 10 miles of me. One is on near work so I'll cash in four of the GCs on the 14, 15, 16, 17. Then one is a few miles from where I'll be this weekend so I'll cash one in there too.

Just got my three this morning when I checked my email. They all work and are all for $10 each. Can you use them all on the same day or do they have to be used on different days?

Just got my three this morning when I checked my email. They all work and are all for $10 each. Can you use them all on the same day or do they have to be used on different days?

You can use them all on the same day, but only one per transaction. So you'll have to do 3 separate transactions to use them. I looked at the fine print. LOL.

The friends & I went shopping today and used all our cards at three different VS. The ones that weren't valid last night were valid this morning, yay! We have a lot of the rewards cards that have 82-cents as the remaining balance (they don't cash them out at the register) so now I am researching as to whether I can combine the cards.

Today, all panties are 50% off at VS. So instead of getting one panty @ $8.50+tax, you could get two!

One more update, so, came home and we all found out we each had four more emails from the Rewards Center

I sent in 5 cards in the days immediately before and after thanksgiving. I got two codes on Wednesday and three more on Friday. Four of the codes were for $10 and one was for $30. I also has two physical cards for $10.

My daughter loves the Vs sport panties which were 1/2 off at my store. Normally these are $12.50 or 3/$33. I went right when the mall opened and was able to do multiple transactions (I was the only one in the store at 8am) and was able to get 10 pair for $1.25 each. Way better than the normal best deal of $11 each. I used the $20 off on a sports bra my daughter has wanted but I refuse to spend the $55 they normally want. $35 puts it in the realm of possibility and what we have spent at other places for a smilie style.

One of my codes didn't work in the store. That was the last code they tried and by that point a like was forming. I opted to just forget it and may go back and use my code tomorrow before they expire.

From past years does anyone know how they treat the codes if you return something? I'm mainly thinking of the sports bra as my dd may want a different size.

Thanks again to whoever posted this deal.

We have a ton of 82-cents rewards cards left, lol. I couldn't figure out how to combine them all into one card so I guess they will just be tossed. But I'll do a bit more research to see if I can do so before tossing them.

We also did multiple transactions, but because the line was so long, we opted to do one transaction and then get in line again. We weren't sure whether they would let us do multiple at the same time.

And a further update, used up the last of the cards today. VS still has 50% off panties, so we all have 82-cents left on those secret rewards cards (more). The cashier let us do multiple transactions, one right after the other, so we each got 8 more panties for free. That's about all that I buy at VS. The bras are okay, but they don't feel comfortable to me.

Used ours today. Thanks to the OP for this! Had fun shopping with my girls! Is this a once a year event? I will keep an eye out for a future one so that I can mail in further in advance and hopefully get more back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter