FREE Victoria's Secret Rewards Cards

PrincessElena

Mouseketeer
http://www.freebieshark.com/2015/10/free-victorias-secret-rewards-card-promotion-2.html

Yippee! Victoria’s Secret is at it again, giving away FREE Secret Rewards Cards to you! Each Secret Rewards Card has a value of at least $10… or you could get lucky and get a $50, $100, or $500 card. Starting today and running through November 30th, you can score a FREE Secret Rewards Card by mail! Here’s how:

Hand-print your full name, address, valid email address, and date of birth on a 4 x 6 piece of paper and mail it in a sealed #10 envelope with proper postage to:
Promotions Team, c/o The Marketing Arm
1999 Bryan Street, Suite 1800
Dallas, TX 75201

You can send one in daily. Mail-in Entries must be postmarked by November 30th, 2015, and received by December 8th, 2015 in order to be eligible. Once your fully completed Mail-in Entry is received, you will be sent one Secret Reward Card via email with in 15 business days to the email address you provided in your Mail-in Entry. All codes must be redeemed by December 17th. You can also get these immediately when you make any $10 purchase in-store or online. Check out section 3B of the rules for more info!

*Just to let everyone know, I've mailed in several 4x6 cards, and I've already started to receive my free rewards card numbers via e-mail. They will be worth at least $10, which will make for some great stocking stuffers!

Thanks! I was bummed because I went to VS and they sent me to check out at the attached pink because the were crowded, and didn't get a card. Now I can do a mail in!

http://www.freebieshark.com/2015/10/free-victorias-secret-rewards-card-promotion-2.html

Yippee! Victoria’s Secret is at it again, giving away FREE Secret Rewards Cards to you! Each Secret Rewards Card has a value of at least $10… or you could get lucky and get a $50, $100, or $500 card. Starting today and running through November 30th, you can score a FREE Secret Rewards Card by mail! Here’s how:

Hand-print your full name, address, valid email address, and date of birth on a 4 x 6 piece of paper and mail it in a sealed #10 envelope with proper postage to:
Promotions Team, c/o The Marketing Arm
1999 Bryan Street, Suite 1800
Dallas, TX 75201

You can send one in daily. Mail-in Entries must be postmarked by November 30th, 2015, and received by December 8th, 2015 in order to be eligible. Once your fully completed Mail-in Entry is received, you will be sent one Secret Reward Card via email with in 15 business days to the email address you provided in your Mail-in Entry. All codes must be redeemed by December 17th. You can also get these immediately when you make any $10 purchase in-store or online. Check out section 3B of the rules for more info!

*Just to let everyone know, I've mailed in several 4x6 cards, and I've already started to receive my free rewards card numbers via e-mail. They will be worth at least $10, which will make for some great stocking stuffers!
Seems pretty specific. What if I put it on a 5 x 7 piece of paper and use a larger envelope?

I wouldn't take the chance. I've been sending in 4x6 index cards in the required #10 envelope each day.

Hip2save also has some good VS deals. Here's one deal scenario from their site:

Buy 1 The Most-Loved Yoga Short $15 (reg. $29.50)
Buy 1 Thong Panty $8.50
(OR choose to add the Lace Trim Panty instead for $12.50)

Enter the code BONUSREWARD (For TWO Free Bonus Rewards Cards)
Enter the code COZY (for free scarf with clothing purchase)
Enter the code FA1512730 (for free thong panty with purchase)
Enter the code FA1551157 (for free lace trim panty)
Total now —-> $15
Add the cost of shipping, which is $5.99
FINAL COST ONLY $20.99 (+ tax) AND 2 FREE Victoria’s Secret rewards cards (that will be worth at least $10 each)! That means after taking into account the secret rewards cards, you’re basically snagging these items for only $0.99!

Here's a link to some other deal options:
http://hip2save.com/2015/11/16/vict...10-purchase-better-than-free-body-care-items/

Okay, I took the plunge and sent in some cards, well 4 x 6 papers (you can get a notebook of 150 4x6 pieces of paper at the dollar store).

Hope it works! :)

Also, noticed this in the fine print on the original VS website:

• iv. Bonus Incentives: Sponsor may provide bonus Secret Reward Card incentives at random during the Secret Reward Game Period, while supplies last, in its sole discretion. Eligible entrants may receive bonus entries, through any bonus entry offers that are made available during the Secret Reward Game Period, by mail without making a purchase by following the Mail-in Entry process described above to request any such available bonus entries. Each bonus entry Mail-in Request must be addressed to Bonus Entry [DD/MM/YY] (in the format indicated within brackets, and including the day, month, and year that you mail your Bonus Entry), Promotions Team, c/o The Marketing Arm, 1999 Bryan Street, Suite 1800, Dallas, TX 75201 (e.g. “Bonus Entry 11/02/15, Promotions Team, c/o The Marketing Arm, 1999 Bryan Street, Suite 1800, Dallas, TX 75201) in order to be eligible for the applicable bonus entry.

Funny you have to send in a physical request but get an e-reward in return.

LOL, I thought so too, but if these can be used in stores, why not. Are they combinable, I wonder, with the other e-gift cards? I've been sending them in since this past Saturday, so if all goes well, I will have 10 e-gift cards for myself and 10 for each of my family members (all over 18.)

Well that was a waste of time and stamps. I received two emails with codes, neither work and the online chat is currently unavailable. Jeesh.

I have yet to receive any codes, so definitely a waste of time & money (stamps). But at least the post office got some money, lol.

I received mine for $10 and used it last night- I was able to combine it with the 7/$27 underwear special they had going on!

Between yesterday and today 9 codes showed up in my email. So excited. They are all $10. My co-worker got codes yesterday and one of hers was $100. (Lucky).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter