"Free" money opportunities

I am confused, The trivia has been down for months, Also I heard quite awhile back that the maximum total on videos was dropped lower than the 75 that is was. I don't do the videos very often, and I never go anywhere near max so I can't confirm, but I "think" the new amount is just 45

Let see if explain this better. The regular videos usually be on the little scroll bar of the front page that has sometimes have videos on there. Now if go under special offers. On the side the front page click special offers. There is tab thing has something says gambit, tajoy, radium one, payment wall and super rewards. Sometimes under those tabs will be be videos that do.

Swagtv is on the side bar that actually says swagtv click on there watch videos. Whenn meter gets 100 percent then get 3 points. You have watch 10 videos. I usually do may videos in firefox because I can have multiple tab windows open that go back in forward. You can get 75 points a day alone from swagtv. I only do swagtv when I got a lot time on my hands.

I go slickdeals, mycoupons and another site that I can't think of right now use get code swagbucks. Those codes be 5 to 20 points that can be add too swagbuck totals.

I know you get meant swagtv I was just sure the maximum had lowered (at the same time I became multiples of 3 sb) Maybe 75 is the new low???

Also how are you doing trivia?

I know you get meant swagtv I was just sure the maximum had lowered (at the same time I became multiples of 3 sb) Maybe 75 is the new low???

Also how are you doing trivia?

Yes 75 points is the new low. My bad meant daily poll that gives swag point just for voting when click on a answer and press vote button. I am sorry. I do too many reward programs sometimes I can't keep them straight. LOL

I noticed that the videos credit after about 30 seconds. Then I go on to the next video.
True, but that is still 2 hours of watching videos every day to max out SBTV. That seems like a lot of time to invest for only 75 SB's.

I am confused, The trivia has been down for months, Also I heard quite awhile back that the maximum total on videos was dropped lower than the 75 that is was. I don't do the videos very often, and I never go anywhere near max so I can't confirm, but I "think" the new amount is just 45
On SBTV, you used to have to watch 20 videos to earn 5 SB's and you could do that 15 times a day. For a max of 75 SB's per day They changed it. Now you earn 3 SB's for every 10 videos you watch and you can do that 25 times a day. The max per day is still 75 SB's.

Survey Savvy is an excellent site to earn money taking Surveys online. At LEAST $100/month should be very possible.

Also check out Plaza Research. They run phone and in-person focus groups that pay VERY well ($100+ for an hour or two)!

Jim

Another good suggestion is to use Amazon.com Subscribe and Save feature for anything in their Grocery Section. This gets you free shipping, plus a discount off there already low prices! Then simply cancel your subscription when the item ships, and repeat!

Another good suggestion is to use Amazon.com Subscribe and Save feature for anything in their Grocery Section. This gets you free shipping, plus a discount off there already low prices! Then simply cancel your subscription when the item ships, and repeat!

They is excellent. I use that service a lot. I got use something for the amazon gift cards for.

What's Swagbucks?........ Do I have to give then any credit card or bank information?

Peryam & Kroll Research is a marketing and sensory research company. they have provided individuals ways to make extra cash for over 50 years. Contact us at 1-800-281-3155 or www.pk-research.com
locations in Plano TX. White Plains NY. CHGO IL. & Santa Anna CALIFORNIA

I do alot of places as well. Has anyone mentioned memolink? I've been a member of that one for years. It's slow earning, but free money is free money. I'll take what I can get!

I do My Points and average a $10 GC at least one a month. Started Swagbucks March 1 and have earned $25 in Amazon GC so far and close to getting another $5 one. So at least about $15/month with that one.

About a month or so ago, we got an offer in the mail for $200 for opening an account at Capital One (checking account, not credit card) with direct deposit. We have one RIGHT by our house, opened an account, made it our vacation account. Easy $200!! It was credited to our account a few weeks after the first direct deposit hit. (Dh works 2 jobs, the part-time job covering vacation expenses right now, so we direct deposit that check.)

We also just got an offer for $125 to open a Chase account. Now, we HATE Chase, had accounts with them previously, but actually are considering opening one just to get the $125! I don't remember the details on that one, though.

We also get reward points whenever we use our debit card as a credit card (USAA), so we do that as much as possible (paying bills online too). We should have $200 by the time our trip rolls around next month!

We are "executive" members at Costco, so we get 2% back on all purchases. That should be probably about $80-100 and should come sometime this month.

What's Swagbucks?........ Do I have to give then any credit card or bank information?

h@ll no. The only I give swagbucks is for my paypal account when I cashed for 5 bucks for paypal.

I will explain more when I have more time. I have run a errand now.

My 6 y/o just earned $100 for playing Club Penguin for 90 minutes and answering some questions.

I just googled "research studies" and the name of my city and it came up with tons of them. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter