"Free" gift cards from the internet...

Soupermom

DIS Veteran
Have any of you ever filled out the info from the pop-ads say "you have won a free gift card" (for any of a number of stores/restaurants)... do you ever get the card? Do you have to jump thru hoops and get a bunch of junk mail????? I get these so often I became curious. Thanks for any help you can give! :wave:

I started filling one out one time. It was a $25 for a discount store. After putting name and all that info in, I hit next and it had a disclaimer to change my long distance company!!! So of course I just closed out. I get spam mail every day now for 'free this or that'.

This kind of thing is SPAM, pure and simple. Get it filtered out ASAP.

I think the important part about Connections/Hotwire is that you have contacted them because you are interested. With spam you are sending your information to an unknown source with hard to find motive. With connections you know that you are agreeing to their terms and the rebate or whatever they give you is a perk.

Hope it helps a little.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter