Free Gift Card Offers for Disney Visa Cards

figment13

Mouseketeer
Last year there were several offers to obtain free $100 and $200 gift card if you opened a disney visa card.
Has anyone received any offers lately? I havent been able to find anymore out there.:confused3:confused3

The latest is :http://www.mychasecreditcards.com/disney_premier/chasecomdisney?CELL=6KFH80

New accounts get a $100 credit..

Upgrades if you already have a regular Disney Visa is different.. Currently (what we were told this weekend when we called to upgrade) is that you get 90 days of 5% rewards and then to the normal premier 2%.

We were also told that the 5% offer is changing next month. The rep my wife was talking to did not know what the next deal was going to be but thought that the 5% offer was going away. Could be a gimmick to get us to switch right away.

Hope this helps.

Last year there were several offers to obtain free $100 and $200 gift card if you opened a disney visa card.
Has anyone received any offers lately? I havent been able to find anymore out there.:confused3:confused3

I got the $200 offer last year and wasted too much time thinking about it so it expired :sad2: I kept hoping for another offer since we have another trip booked for September. A few months ago, my husband finally got one! Applied and added myself as a joint card holder. A few weeks later, I got an offer and applied, too! Short story long, we now have $400 to spend on our trip! :cool1:

I got an offer for $100 disney dream dollars to upgrade to premier card,finally did it today. I dont think I will also get the extra 5% we'll see :)

I just received our $200 gift card for signing up in June. I received the offer for the premium card (annual fee) first, then the no fee card about a month later.

My mom signed up for the card a month or so ago and got the $200 Gift Card. She signed up cause she knows that we travel to Disney a lot and gave us the $200 for our next trip.

i got the $200 offer last year and upgraded to the premier card for the extra $100. that plus the $500 in rewards i earned paid for a good chunk of my vacation this year

Currently I think the promo is $100 gift card after the first use of the card for the premier card and $50 for the regular card.

Does anyone know how much you have to spend to break even with the $50 annual fee of the premier Disney credit card?

It says you get a $100 credit after first use, but then there's the $50 fee, so really, you're only getting $50, right?

I just did the math (which I'm horrible at so correct me if I'm wrong) and I got $2,500 needs to be spent to break even with the $50 annual fee, so you really don't get savings until after the $2,500 is spent. Right?

I think I'm going to apply for the regular card with no fee. Does the 1% add up much throughout the year to make a good bit of savings? That's like $1 for every $100, right? Sorry for all the questions. I'm really curious & hoping it'll help my husband and I save some money toward our trips. Any little bit helps!

Does anyone know how much you have to spend to break even with the $50 annual fee of the premier Disney credit card?

It says you get a $100 credit after first use, but then there's the $50 fee, so really, you're only getting $50, right?

I just did the math (which I'm horrible at so correct me if I'm wrong) and I got $2,500 needs to be spent to break even with the $50 annual fee, so you really don't get savings until after the $2,500 is spent. Right?

I think I'm going to apply for the regular card with no fee. Does the 1% add up much throughout the year to make a good bit of savings? That's like $1 for every $100, right? Sorry for all the questions. I'm really curious & hoping it'll help my husband and I save some money toward our trips. Any little bit helps!

Thanks for doing the math for me!!! That's what I've been wrestling with recently. It doesn't seem like they've been offering the little extra points awards ever since they've come out with the premiere card.

As for the 1%'s adding up - it all depends on how much you charge a month! I'm single so I'm sure my monthly credit card charges are nowhere near as much as if I had a family but I think I average about 80-100 dream dollars a year. I pretty much charge EVERYTHING. We're planning on going back to WDW and at this point I'm planning on booking through AAA with no dining plan and then using my rewards card for all dining - I actually did the math there and by April I will probably have enough to fully cover the food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter