free food?

prgirl

Earning My Ears
I have been visiting some sites which gives free coupons to meals or some discounts in restaurants, are they for real? have someone tried it and worked? it just seems too good to be true. Every time i log in here and keep reading I find new ways to make my disney vacations easier and cheaper Thanksss for all the tips!

prgirl said:
I have been visiting some sites which gives free coupons to meals or some discounts in restaurants, are they for real? have someone tried it and worked? it just seems too good to be true. Every time i log in here and keep reading I find new ways to make my disney vacations easier and cheaper Thanksss for all the tips!

I don't know exactly what you are seeing. There are discounts to get you into places. But Nothing is ever free. If something says free, read the fine print.

prgirl said:

You might try posting this over on the Budget Board and give an example of the places you have seen these discounts for. Good luck! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter